Author Topic: i get left off with a warning about the weed  (Read 269 times)

mrtonguetwista

Re: i get left off with a warning about the weed
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2005, 06:29:33 AM »
its not that fuckin hard to quit maybe if you had some self control you could do it too

and tits im not chinease... try again dear friend

Your right but Im a rasta and its apart of my religion so wtih that around me all day everyday its quite hard, but i aint makinm no excuses, ur right so im gonna try again after i finish this half o
This (punto) wants some pitty :'(...then when he gets it,he bitches at the person given it to him...be "QUON" with this chump rasta.dont wast your time.....(.PAROLE),yeeeah wriiight. ::)
Punto? ::)

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2005, 09:29:35 AM »
its not that fuckin hard to quit maybe if you had some self control you could do it too

Your right but Im a rasta and its apart of my religion so wtih that around me all day everyday its quite hard, but i aint makinm no excuses, ur right so im gonna try again after i finish this half o
This (punto) wants some pitty :'(...then when he gets it,he bitches at the person given it to him...be "QUON" with this chump rasta.dont wast your time.....(.PAROLE),yeeeah wriiight. ::)
wtf is punto and aint know chump rastas around here, dont ever get it twisted fool

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2005, 10:18:36 AM »

Punto = hijo de punta?

I don´t get it lol

DAYUM

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2005, 08:16:56 PM »

lol who are you? sorry if i hurt your feelings pussy
im just saying i hate when people act like they cant quit i thought that too but if u actually try its easy just find something better to do since ive stopped ive hit the gym every other day and im prolly getting back into boxing again it aint that hard...

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2005, 09:59:50 AM »
i smoked weed with a 12 year old kid last night, he was pretty cool

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2005, 10:38:08 AM »
i smoked weed with a 12 year old kid last night, he was pretty cool
yeah I be doing that once in a while some of them can hang  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2005, 10:46:27 AM »
Lucky ass nigga.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2005, 04:04:13 AM »

wtf is punto and aint know chump rastas around here, dont ever get it twisted fool
What the fuck are you talking about mayne...trick, you called your self a rasta nigga!so in fact!u got shit twisted....that shit got you touched.slow down. 8)
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2005, 06:11:07 PM »

What the fuck are you talking about mayne...trick, you called your self a rasta nigga!so in fact!u got shit twisted....that shit got you touched.slow down. 8)

wtf r u talkin about i got shit twisted?