Author Topic: Kanye West Live - WOW!  (Read 208 times)

ecrazy

Kanye West Live - WOW!
« on: September 08, 2005, 07:34:17 PM »
Kanye West Live @ the NFL Kickoff was off the chain, i tried recording it on my Zen Micro but it sounded like shit, but yea, Kanye Put On A Awesome Performance And Ended It with "Heard Em Say" with The Guy From Maroon 5 ... He Played for 20 min. or so, tracks off late registration, and The workoutplan and Jesus Walks, And it all falls down From College Dropout..... Never been to a kanye show before, this was a pretty tight show, Maroon 5 was aight too, never heard their music before much really, i like them, they aight, well yea, Kanye Live = Awesomeness
the end

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Kanye West Live - WOW!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2005, 07:38:05 PM »
Kanye West Live @ the NFL Kickoff was off the chain, i tried recording it on my Zen Micro but it sounded like shit, but yea, Kanye Put On A Awesome Performance And Ended It with "Heard Em Say" with The Guy From Maroon 5 ... He Played for 20 min. or so, tracks off late registration, and The workoutplan and Jesus Walks, And it all falls down From College Dropout..... Never been to a kanye show before, this was a pretty tight show, Maroon 5 was aight too, never heard their music before much really, i like them, they aight, well yea, Kanye Live = Awesomeness
the end

Sit through 3 hours of Springsteen, U2, or an old Zeppelin concert on DVD, and you'll never use wow, live, and Kanye in the same sentence, unless it's in sarcasm, or disgust. Off the chain? I just want him off TV.

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2005, 08:04:06 PM »
HAHA Springsteen, U2??!?!? LMAO!!!!

Iron Maiden >>>>> Every Band You Mentioned
Iron Maiden Is the best live band ever IMO, those bands u mentioned suck balls, Kanye >>>> U2, Springsteen & Zeppelin
U2 - HA!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2005, 08:07:12 PM »
the end

Sit through 3 hours of Springsteen, U2, or an old Zeppelin concert on DVD, and you'll never use wow, live, and Kanye in the same sentence, unless it's in sarcasm, or disgust. Off the chain? I just want him off TV.

LMAO.. hardcore-post.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2005, 08:13:55 PM »
ye Kanye is crazy live i loved his concert in Vancouver

conscious thug

• 'G'
  • CEO of Handsonium Institute
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2005, 09:10:10 PM »
The Roots, Dave Matthews Band, Pearl Jam, these are great live bands.  Not much for live hip hop, because the rappers tend to scream out their lyrics and I can't understand a fucking thing. 
"If he don't walk through the front door, I don't play here."

-- Frank Sinatra

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2005, 10:31:12 PM »
yo can we get a video up, and lol at kanye being better than zeppelin, no offence shallow, but u2 live is anoying as fuck, man that bono is a douche, i love the music, but i cant stand him.

Elevz

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2005, 02:06:53 AM »
Iron Maiden Is the best live band ever IMO, those bands u mentioned suck balls, Kanye >>>> U2, Springsteen & Zeppelin
U2 - HA!

I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden baby
Come with me Friday, don't say maybe
I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby
Like you...

:banana_rock:

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2005, 05:57:08 AM »
U2 - HA!

I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden baby
Come with me Friday, don't say maybe
I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby
Like you...

:banana_rock:

damn was that song annoying, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2005, 06:16:33 AM »
no offence shallow, but u2 live is anoying as fuck, man that bono is a douche, i love the music, but i cant stand him.

To be fair, I haven't seen them live since the early 90s. Maybe they lost a step, but Bruce sure as hell hasn't.

E-Crazy, did you say that Iron Maiden is better than Zeppelin? I won't argue them bering better than U2 because they are both bands that stick to one style, but Zep and the Boss are so much better than Maiden it's not even funny. If you ever get the chance to see Springsteen '78 Passaic concert on DVD you'll certainly agree with me.

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2005, 07:32:52 AM »
U2 have been pretty poor last couple of times i've seen them, REM are outstanding live though - Stipe puts in an awesome performance Springstein is good live,

But in general Rock acts tend to be the best live, Rappers tend to have decent but not awesome live shows