Poll

Which one you like more

Hash
7 (25.9%)
Weed
20 (74.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Hash or Weed?  (Read 455 times)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hash or Weed?
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2005, 07:48:37 PM »
Weed

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2005, 01:33:19 PM »
You need to put less effort in weed before smoking it. Hate all the bullshit before you finally get to smoke that hash. Also, in general weed is cheaper. Hah!

8)

Weed is not cheaper than hash...You get a lot more hash for your money than weed for the same ammount...Remember, hash is compressed and very heavy compared to weed, so you can conserve a small ammount for a while...PeACe

yeah but between me and you, compress or not, an ounce of hash weight the same as an oz of weed, and in my country, drugz are sell buy their weight. btw i prefer hash if it's good hash (like that marrocan shit i was smokin the other day). But i prefer to smoke it in a joint with some tobaco. weed is great too, but the difference is that there is just a high with hash, no down

Morrocan hash is usually the least dank of all the hashes...There is a down with hash just like there is with weed, trust me.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2005, 02:17:58 PM »
You need to put less effort in weed before smoking it. Hate all the bullshit before you finally get to smoke that hash. Also, in general weed is cheaper. Hah!

8)

Weed is not cheaper than hash...You get a lot more hash for your money than weed for the same ammount...Remember, hash is compressed and very heavy compared to weed, so you can conserve a small ammount for a while...PeACe

yeah but between me and you, compress or not, an ounce of hash weight the same as an oz of weed, and in my country, drugz are sell buy their weight. btw i prefer hash if it's good hash (like that marrocan shit i was smokin the other day). But i prefer to smoke it in a joint with some tobaco. weed is great too, but the difference is that there is just a high with hash, no down

Morrocan hash is usually the least dank of all the hashes...There is a down with hash just like there is with weed, trust me.

well, i dont feel it

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2005, 05:56:51 AM »
It really depends i think...

Weed for me the high isnt as strong, and its definately more relaxed and mellow...but it doesnt last as long...

Hash is strong, but the high doesnt relax me as much but it lasts longer, and its much easier on my throat then weed is...

However, Hash doesnt taste as good, and the preparation takes wayyy too long.

But when it comes to preferring one..i really cannot say...

Once just for fun, my mate and i  eat like, a huge bunch of hash once, waited for about 2 hours and felt nothing, so we were really pissed so i went home and  went to bed, next morning i woke up high as a fucking kite it was crazy, i couldnt fucking walk, like, moving was hard and i was tripping like crazy getting outta bed was tough!
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2005, 05:33:26 PM »
and its much easier on my throat then weed is...

WTF? ???

Once just for fun, my mate and i  eat like, a huge bunch of hash once, waited for about 2 hours and felt nothing, so we were really pissed so i went home and  went to bed, next morning i woke up high as a fucking kite it was crazy, i couldnt fucking walk, like, moving was hard and i was tripping like crazy getting outta bed was tough!

Impossible.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2005, 06:36:58 PM »

WTF? ???

Impossible.
would you stop actin like you the  master of marijuana? stop actin like u know everything about weed and go study fuckin medecine or some shit

Acgrundy

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2005, 10:33:13 PM »
I prefer chopping up hash and put it on top of weed.  rarely ever would I just smoke hash w/o weed.  just once, maybe twice, three times have i ever done that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2005, 09:52:48 AM »

WTF? ???

Impossible.
would you stop actin like you the  master of marijuana? stop actin like u know everything about weed and go study fuckin medecine or some shit

LMAO..."Master of Marijuana"? "Study fuckin medicine"? You're reaching far...We're on the subject of weed and hash, so I felt the need to inform you that it's impossible to feel anything from consuming hash without additives...Don't get angry when people expose your lies...PeACe

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2005, 10:29:35 AM »

WTF? ???

Impossible.

LMAO..."Master of Marijuana"? "Study fuckin medicine"? You're reaching far...We're on the subject of weed and hash, so I felt the need to inform you that it's impossible to feel anything from consuming hash without additives...Don't get angry when people expose your lies...PeACe

Thats not completly true. You can make a hash or weed cake or something. And when eat it  you get really really stoned. But it takes a long time to work. You have to have patience when you do it. At least 2 hours or longer.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2005, 10:57:11 AM »

WTF? ???

Impossible.

Thats not completly true. You can make a hash or weed cake or something. And when eat it  you get really really stoned. But it takes a long time to work. You have to have patience when you do it. At least 2 hours or longer.

I know you can make a hash or weed cakes, that's a fuckin' given, but you need to mix it with a fat soluble and cook it in order for any effect to take place...PeACe

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2005, 07:59:32 PM »

WTF? ???

Impossible.

and why are you so mad at me for exposing the fact that you are the neerdiest hippie on this site? get a life mothafucka

kent

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2005, 09:25:07 PM »
nigga like me keep the dutch pack tight in a damn bong called baby billy  8)

anybody know where i can get them bob marley wraps....

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2005, 11:44:39 PM »
Dude im not lying.

Man, we eat that shit, we broke it up into little balls and then drank it with water, we broke it into little bits like this, i'll show u:

Thats like, we had about 8 little pieces like that broken up, drank it with water, and didnt feel shit, but the next morning i was fucking gone man, eyes red etc.

(I know, we should have just smoked it, but its so cheap in Hong Kong we had enough to do watever we wanted to do).

Like, im not sure what hash is like in the states, in hong kong its like...black gum. We rip little pieces off, burn it until it crumbles up and we spread it over tabacco.

Like so:

and blaze it:

Like so:

Sorry about the pics, i took them on my phone, we blazed it in the local parks in the area...

Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

fUncy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • straight outta A-L-K
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2005, 08:00:20 AM »
thats a difficult question. I usualy smoke weed but i got periods where i smoke only hash. But i prefer hash when its summer tho.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2005, 01:25:17 PM »

WTF? ???

Impossible.

and why are you so mad at me for exposing the fact that you are the neerdiest hippie on this site? get a life mothafucka

Yes. I am the neerdiest hippie here and a mothafucka too. And you define cool, in fact, you sweat ice cubes when you're heated up...  :rock: