Author Topic: Glasses Malone/New West In Store (9/10)  (Read 239 times)

SGV

Glasses Malone/New West In Store (9/10)
« on: September 07, 2005, 11:24:14 AM »
The newest spot in L.A. to cop all the hot shit, Kingz Records has already had appearances from Blunts L.L.A., Sly Boogy, Young Hootie and others in the month or so that it's been around. Saturday, the New West will be in the building. Already confirmed is Glasses Malone and the Young Hoggs. Many others will be there.

DubCNN will be in the building, as usual. So if you want to meet G.Malone or any other of the New West artists, come through. No charge, no minimum to buy, no age limit or dress code, we don't put restrictions on the New West. Come check it out.

545 E. Vine Ave. #B West Covina, 91790 | (626)856-5500

Check the Flyer @ dubcnn.com

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re: Glasses Malone/New West In Store (9/10)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2005, 11:30:16 AM »
Sounds cool...I wish I could be there. I'm glad to see that this New West movement is on & popping...

SGV

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2005, 12:58:46 PM »
Sounds cool...I wish I could be there. I'm glad to see that this New West movement is on & popping...

Uppin'!

New West by the New West! We ain't 30 somethings trying to exploit this!

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2005, 01:01:42 PM »
Can't they open a Kingz Records store in Amsterdam? :P

SGV

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2005, 01:02:18 PM »

You never know.

SGV

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2005, 03:04:19 PM »
The newest spot in L.A. to cop all the hot shit, Kingz Records has already had appearances from Blunts L.L.A., Sly Boogy, Young Hootie and others in the month or so that it's been around. Saturday, the New West will be in the building. Already confirmed is Glasses Malone and the Young Hoggs. Many others will be there.

DubCNN will be in the building, as usual. So if you want to meet G.Malone or any other of the New West artists, come through. No charge, no minimum to buy, no age limit or dress code, we don't put restrictions on the New West. Come check it out.

545 E. Vine Ave. #B West Covina, 91790 | (626)856-5500

Check the Flyer @ dubcnn.com

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2005, 01:41:58 AM »

That's not a bad idea at all...I wouldn't mind going to Amsterdam every 3 months or something to buy the latest West Coast albums. I always gotta order off the Internet to get my albums >:(

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2005, 02:43:54 AM »

SGV

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2005, 08:38:54 AM »
The saddest thing here is that everyone replying is out of the country. I know we have people from L.A. here, I'm wondering why they ain't interested in this...

crash

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2005, 10:44:57 AM »
I don't think it's that anyone is not interested, The New West niggas gotta start moving unit's and getting that main stream exposure, ie music videos in heavy rotation on mtv bet, songs in heavy rotation on radio stations nation wide, other than that most of these niggaz aint considered nuthin' but dudes with a demo, out in the streets not too many of these cats gotta buzz going (outside of their neighborhood), and niggaz gotta stop pickin' and choosin' if it's gonna be a NEW WEST movement we gotta support HEAVILY everybody that drops from the west, for example, MR SPADE (WCM), and SPEEDY and a few others dropped records but they didnt sell any units, if everybody talking that NEW WEST shit was with the bizz they woulda pushed for they brothers to move some kinda units (over 10k) so the MAJOR LABEL RADAR would start peeping more of these new west cats. And also man some of these niggaz just started rapping 2 years ago!! me being involved with the Bishop movement knows that it takes alot more than dropping a mixtape on the internet to get it crackin'......but yeah it's all hood though