Poll

"whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"

kobe
22 (53.7%)
Lebron
19 (46.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: "whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"  (Read 3019 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: "whos better, Lebron or Kobe?"
« Reply #120 on: September 15, 2005, 12:08:49 PM »
Lebron averaged 27 points, 7 assists, 7 rebounds in his second year  8) (just for you laker fans, kobe has never done that).

Jordan hasn't either...LMAO...What's your point? You Kobe-haters bring up the absolute worst arguments ever. But it's aiight, cuz that shit gets shut down by me in a second...PeACe

LOL, I know Jordan hasn't either. My point is, if Lebron can average those numbers in his second year...wow  :o. Anywayz, basketball sucks.  But I watch it anytime Lebron is playing cause that dude can play.

Reall,y the Lebron vs Kobe thing can go two-ways. Each way you're a winner. But I go with Lebron. PeACe.

.Any basketball analyst or NBA expert will tell you there is no comparison thus far...

LOL, only on this board? Oh really? I would like to see some PROOF there. Maybe if they're talking about careers. But as to who is the better player right now, i'm not too sure. So give me some links where ALL the NBA experts and basketball analysts say Kobe is better than Lebron. Maybe start some topics at other FORUMS about Kobe vs Lebron and lets see what people say? Otherwise, don't make such bold statements.  PeACe.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

acbaylove

« Reply #121 on: September 15, 2005, 12:15:39 PM »
Anywayz, basketball sucks.  But I watch it anytime Lebron is playing cause..

This line pretty much explain everything.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #122 on: September 15, 2005, 12:28:36 PM »

Yea basketball does suck. It really does. But i still know a hell of a lot about it. I probably know as much as you or more, who knows? I play those NBA fantasy leagues all the time (for money), for about 4 years now. Hell, I won DUBCC's Basketball Fantasy Pool (easily). So I need to keep up to date on players and teams.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #123 on: September 15, 2005, 02:48:51 PM »
Lebron averaged 27 points, 7 assists, 7 rebounds in his second year  8) (just for you laker fans, kobe has never done that).

Jordan hasn't either...LMAO...What's your point? You Kobe-haters bring up the absolute worst arguments ever. But it's aiight, cuz that shit gets shut down by me in a second...PeACe

LOL, I know Jordan hasn't either. My point is, if Lebron can average those numbers in his second year...wow  :o. Anywayz, basketball sucks.  But I watch it anytime Lebron is playing cause that dude can play.

Reall,y the Lebron vs Kobe thing can go two-ways. Each way you're a winner. But I go with Lebron. PeACe.

.Any basketball analyst or NBA expert will tell you there is no comparison thus far...

LOL, only on this board? Oh really? I would like to see some PROOF there. Maybe if they're talking about careers. But as to who is the better player right now, i'm not too sure. So give me some links where ALL the NBA experts and basketball analysts say Kobe is better than Lebron. Maybe start some topics at other FORUMS about Kobe vs Lebron and lets see what people say? Otherwise, don't make such bold statements.  PeACe.

This year, all 30 of the general managers participated in the NBA.com's third annual survey of
National Basketball Association general managers.

Every one of them said the Lakers' Bryant was the best shooting guard in the
NBA.

8) 8) 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #124 on: September 15, 2005, 02:51:30 PM »

Yea basketball does suck. It really does. But i still know a hell of a lot about it. I probably know as much as you or more, who knows? I play those NBA fantasy leagues all the time (for money), for about 4 years now. Hell, I won DUBCC's Basketball Fantasy Pool (easily). So I need to keep up to date on players and teams.

Basketball sucks? This explains a lot...LMAO@"Kobe dickriders"...

"I only watch LeBron. Hehe!"...Yea, I think I'd rather be a "Kobe dickrider"... :-X

PLANT

« Reply #125 on: September 15, 2005, 04:50:56 PM »

This year, all 30 of the general managers participated in the NBA.com's third annual survey of

NBA.

8) 8) 8)

which means absolutely nothing considering LeBron is NOT a SG.......coming from NIK who says "I know my basketball ask anyone"

Everyone knows LeBron is listed as  a SF, and if hes not at SF its PG......

NIK, why dont you make a thread that goes "DubCC, some people think that LeBron is better than Kobe, what should I do?  What should I do DubCC?
 :P

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #126 on: September 15, 2005, 07:27:42 PM »

"I only watch LeBron. Hehe!"...Yea, I think I'd rather be a "Kobe dickrider"... :-X

lol.Where did I call you a Kobe dickrider? You're making arguements out of nothing  ???.

NBA.

8) 8) 8)

LOL. Thanks for that information, im still waiting for the NBA experts sources. PeACe.

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #127 on: September 15, 2005, 08:03:46 PM »
Hey how come no ones responded to my post....it was pretty long and i did take a long time thinkin it up do u guys have nothing to say....because u cant back it up with a good argument

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #128 on: September 15, 2005, 09:02:19 PM »
Hey how come no ones responded to my post....it was pretty long and i did take a long time thinkin it up do u guys have nothing to say....because u cant back it up with a good argument
because you touch yourself at night.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #129 on: September 15, 2005, 11:21:34 PM »

NBA.

8) 8) 8)

which means absolutely nothing considering LeBron is NOT a SG.......coming from NIK who says "I know my basketball ask anyone"

Everyone knows LeBron is listed as  a SF, and if hes not at SF its PG......

NIK, why dont you make a thread that goes "DubCC, some people think that LeBron is better than Kobe, what should I do?  What should I do DubCC?
 :P

LeBron was included in the survey as a forward/guard, dumbass...You're so fucking basketball retarded that you don't realize that LeBron's position is a given amongst those who know what they're speaking of. LOL...You've already been booted from this discussion, son...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #130 on: September 15, 2005, 11:27:35 PM »

lol.Where did I call you a Kobe dickrider? You're making arguements out of nothing  ???.

Nobody said you called me a Kobe dickrider...Just funny how everyone makes it seem like there are so many Kobe-dickriders on this board, when we got people acting like LeBron is the almighty saviour of basketball and then we got some people saying they only watch basketball for LeBron...Come on now, I know you see my point...PeACe

NBA.

8) 8) 8)

LOL. Thanks for that information, im still waiting for the NBA experts sources. PeACe.

Watch any sports program or listen to any sports radio program this coming basketball season for that one... :-*

acbaylove

« Reply #131 on: September 15, 2005, 11:29:57 PM »
* Selected to the 1999-2000 All-Defensive First Team
* Selected to the 2001-2002 All-Defensive Second Team
* Selected to the 2002-03 All-Defensive First Team
* Selected to the 2003-04 All-Defensive First Team

Something LeBronze can only dream about.

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #132 on: September 16, 2005, 11:41:27 AM »
because you touch yourself at night.
i think  everyone touches themselves....i know i do...how else would one take a shower, put on cologne, put on lotion, wash ur face....i guess some of us dont practice those things

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #133 on: September 16, 2005, 01:14:47 PM »

Nobody said you called me a Kobe dickrider...Just funny how everyone makes it seem like there are so many Kobe-dickriders on this board, when we got people acting like LeBron is the almighty saviour of basketball and then we got some people saying they only watch basketball for LeBron...Come on now, I know you see my point...PeACe

Watch any sports program or listen to any sports radio program this coming basketball season for that one... :-*

I watch basketball if its on any spoirts channel and if lebron is playin Or its a big ass game (like miami vs lakers).

And I'll be sure to catch some sports radio programs  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #134 on: December 08, 2008, 05:05:41 AM »
lebron

:-X

and you was talkin shit to doggy for the thread he made? LOL.