Author Topic: how do u last longer  (Read 3045 times)

rafsta

Re: how do u last longer
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2005, 03:29:08 PM »
shit ok like we started seein eachother like in march but its like on n off so since march but on n off but fuck man i get too horny when they moan and i bust  :-[

if you fuck everyday, then that problem will go away in time... shit there arent many natural born pimps, the first 4 or 5 months of me fucking were pretty pityful, but when you do start learning the ways and your girl gets off too, then shit nothing beats that satisfaction, plus orgasms are 20x better when your girl has had enough and just wants a running finish, coz then youre not holding back, you got the all-clear...

you could laso try to get her more wet, a chicks pussy starts off small, but expands in size when a chicks aroused, meaning it'll put less pressure on ure dick, and you could hold off a lil bit longer...

g unot

« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2005, 03:30:48 PM »
shit ok like we started seein eachother like in march but its like on n off so since march but on n off but fuck man i get too horny when they moan and i bust  :-[

if you fuck everyday, then that problem will go away in time... shit there arent many natural born pimps, the first 4 or 5 months of me fucking were pretty pityful, but when you do start learning the ways and your girl gets off too, then shit nothing beats that satisfaction, plus orgasms are 20x better when your girl has had enough and just wants a running finish, coz then youre not holding back, you got the all-clear...

you could laso try to get her more wet, a chicks pussy starts off small, but expands in size when a chicks aroused, meaning it'll put less pressure on ure dick, and you could hold off a lil bit longer...

but that could work against me cuz if her pussy gets bigger than she wont feel my dick  :'(

rafsta

« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2005, 03:33:38 PM »

but that could work against me cuz if her pussy gets bigger than she wont feel my dick  :'(

damn youre dick cant be that small... if you have a pin-dick i really feel for ya man, but if a chick can orgasm with two fingers, then your pea-nut can do the job too... play with the clit while you fuck... i dont know...

g unot

« Reply #108 on: September 11, 2005, 03:44:35 PM »
 :'(

i still dont know how 2 make myself last longer

WestCoasta

« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2005, 03:46:41 PM »
^^ fuckin idiot  :laugh:

what - a - pussy

rafsta

« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2005, 03:50:20 PM »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2005, 03:53:22 PM »
y´all are so ganxta....the kid is 16 or an alias of Jamal´s, leave him alone

WestCoasta

« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2005, 03:54:21 PM »
I'd go with alias, but whatever

g unot

« Reply #113 on: September 11, 2005, 04:57:00 PM »
im gonna post a picture of my dick for u guys  ;D

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #114 on: September 11, 2005, 09:13:40 PM »
i read sumwhere a good way to practice holdin out is by stoppin  while ur takin a piss hold it, then start it again..stop it, hold it then start it again...i go for 20 minutes which is longer than i did wen i first started

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

WestCoasta

« Reply #115 on: September 11, 2005, 09:18:33 PM »
^^^ you take a 20 minute piss  :eh:

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #116 on: September 11, 2005, 09:44:46 PM »
LMAO!!!!!  :P

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #117 on: September 11, 2005, 10:16:11 PM »
hahahahahhaha damn i didnt even see it coming  :laugh:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #118 on: September 11, 2005, 10:23:31 PM »
the best advice i can give u for lastin longer is to slow down or stop wen u feel ur about to cum. durin that time just play wit her pussy/clit while u regain stamana. and about ur dick size... welll i mean how bad is it?

WestCoasta

« Reply #119 on: September 12, 2005, 12:18:27 AM »
^^^^ exactly, just stop when ur bout to, regain, then start back up

why are we giving advice to an alias though?  :laugh: