Author Topic: EMINEM IS NOT A WEST COAST RAPPER  (Read 885 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re: EMINEM IS NOT A WEST COAST RAPPER
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2002, 06:36:19 AM »
i think eminem should be in tha outbound connection board.  Eminem is not from tha west coast.  Dre does not handle most of tha production on there either.  Plus on tha aftermath lable we got peeps from all over its not jus a west coast lable
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

UPINSMOKETOUR

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2002, 06:48:18 AM »
[ I think it's safe to have Em related threads still posted in here, I mean he is affiliated with Aftermath which is evidently a westcoast based label.]

I totaly agreeeeeeeeeeeeeee  

_SirDogg_

• Lil Geezy
  • DoggHouse Fo' Schizzle!!!
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2002, 07:06:16 AM »
Knoc Turnal iz not on Aftermath he's on L.A Confidentiel

he'z also on Elektra.....
but he'z Not an Aftermath
DOGGHOUSE!!!!
SNOOP DOGG!!!!
y'all know... ...ayyy RBX....

Murrow

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2002, 08:37:22 AM »
Don't worry myrealname, Em isn't stealing Snoop's space on this forum.  All these topics are Dre/Aftermath releated.  Like the song "What You Say" etc.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2002, 09:44:52 AM »
Don't worry myrealname, Em isn't stealing Snoop's space on this forum.  All these topics are Dre/Aftermath releated.  Like the song "What You Say" etc.

what the fuck...

1. you know that myrealname got banned

2. he wasn't a real fan but a switch

3. i don't see a link with snoop , because thats overseer who don't want people to post on artist out the west here, so i agree with him that now the eminem posts should be on the outbound section.
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2002, 10:02:30 AM »
Put it this way, Dre is a hip-hop pioneer from the westcoast, when I think of Aftermath I think of Dre who is the figure head of the label, who is a westcoast rapper/producer hence the labels connection to the westcoast. Now take Tha Row for instance, it's renouned as a westcoast label, but not all the roster are from the west. N.I.N.A wasn't from the west but was still signed. Kurupt came from Philly, & 'Pac was from New York, both these 2 never really repped the West to the fullest until they hooked up with Death Row, but that never made Death Row any less of a westcoast label. The label can't exactly make the artist/s who are signed automatically claim that coast, i.e Rakim or Em, but they are related to what I consider a westcoast based label therefore they belong in this forum  ;D

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2002, 10:31:43 AM »
so duz that mean that any busta threads are gonna be allowed here?

daz is gonna be workin with p. diddy, can threads about him be left here?

many more, like i sed in the 'outbound connection' forum...it's too difficult now to determine where shits gonna go...it just messes things up....

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2002, 10:39:13 AM »
put it this way...rappaz that be claimin westcoast, livin on tha west shud be ok...even if it aint where they from.

eminem is proud of where he is from and duzn't try to claim the west...so give him his place in the 'outbound connection'

i think we shud be rid of the outbound connection cos if sum cunt posts about a rappa they never heard of...how the fuck will a mod know wheather its westcoast or not?

and also all coasts seem to colaberate these days...so if like u say em is workin wit dre so he belongs here...there are a lot of east coast rappaz that be doin shit wit producers from the west. so just have shit how it was b4...

it wud be less difficult for us 2 cos now we have to look through 2 fuckin forums instead of just the 1...and this board (yesterday) was fuckin flooded with locked/moved threads.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2002, 10:41:29 AM »

like i sed in the 'outbound connection' forum...it's too difficult now to determine where shits gonna go...it just messes things up....

It's only difficult if you don't know your westcoast artists from your eastcoast artists which most do here anyways. The way I see it, if a thread is directly related to a westcoast artist then yeah why not post it up in here, like most of the Em threads, D12 topics for instance could be posted in the 'Outbound' if it's just to talk about the group, but say it was related to some track Dre might of produced for them then it would be ideal to post it up in here. I dunno, thats how I see it, it's common sense really if you think about it  ;D

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2002, 10:58:53 AM »
I think that Eminem should stay. Eminem is on a westcoast label, though Aftermath is all coastal, but this is a board that was based off Dre2001, so we should stay loyal to Dre and his Aftermath. And why isn't this said about Rakim. Really, it seems only Em haters are the ones that want Em off. Aftermath is head off by Dre, and this was from Dre2001, so Dre and his label should say, and hence Eminem should stay, case close. And I think Overseer seems to agree too.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2002, 11:42:09 AM »
704d read what the fuck i've put...i sed not every mod who has power to lock and move knows where every fuckin producer is from...so if sum1 east coast has a track produced by sum cunt from the west and it gets moved to the outbound connection, that aint fair coz all the eminem/rakim and shit will be left here just got they got production from dre...

whether u like to admit it or not...it makes more sense to just fuckin leave it as it was b4...

Hittman

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2002, 11:49:12 AM »
i sed not every mod who has power to lock and move knows where every fuckin producer is from...so if sum1 east coast has a track produced by sum cunt from the west and it gets moved to the outbound connection, that aint fair coz all the eminem/rakim and shit will be left here just got they got production from dre...

I'm Sure To Become Mod You Should Know Where Producers Come From, If Not, Then There Is Plenty Of Moderators That Do. I'm Sure It Would Be A Rare Case If Topics Got Moved To The Wrong Forums. The Easiest Way Round It Is Not To Be Really Strict On Threads That Are Posted In Wrong Forums - And If Your A Moderator And Aint Sure, Then Just Dont Touch It. Its Simple 4 Kin L, Your Just Trying To Complicate Things. Oh And One More Thing, I Dont Think It Really Matters Where The Hell Posts Are, Because The "Outbound Connection" Board Is Getting Some Major Posts On It.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2002, 11:54:40 AM »
link=board=general;num=1020344482;start=20#26 date=05/02/02 at 16:49:12]I'm Sure To Become Mod You Should Know Where Producers Come From, If Not, Then There Is Plenty Of Moderators That Do. I'm Sure It Would Be A Rare Case If Topics Got Moved To The Wrong Forums. The Easiest Way Round It Is Not To Be Really Strict On Threads That Are Posted In Wrong Forums - And If Your A Moderator And Aint Sure, Then Just Dont Touch It. Its Simple 4 Kin L, Your Just Trying To Complicate Things. Oh And One More Thing, I Dont Think It Really Matters Where The Hell Posts Are, Because The "Outbound Connection" Board Is Getting Some Major Posts On It.

i aint tryna complicate things i am just tryna get my point accross...and u sayin now that all the mods know every underground producer? every new producer? every producer from the bay area? no they don't...so point proved...even though it makes no difference...i agree wit u in the fact that whether u cunts take my point in it aint gonna make no fuckin difference anyways...

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2002, 11:55:20 AM »
I think that Eminem should stay. Eminem is on a westcoast label, though Aftermath is all coastal, but this is a board that was based off Dre2001, so we should stay loyal to Dre and his Aftermath. And why isn't this said about Rakim. Really, it seems only Em haters are the ones that want Em off. Aftermath is head off by Dre, and this was from Dre2001, so Dre and his label should say, and hence Eminem should stay, case close. And I think Overseer seems to agree too.

yeah i do

"Discuss the latest news, rumours, and opinions on everything West Coast."

Everything 'west coast' includes Aftermath as its spearheaded by (IMO) the west coast's greatest... so anything on the 'math is west coast related.  
Same goes for anything Rakim does.

if jigga works with daz.. then its west coast
if jigga works with puffy.. then its not
if jigga gets dissed by nas - its not
if jigga gets dissed by suge - it is..

Don Seer

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2002, 11:55:55 AM »

i aint tryna complicate things i am just tryna get my point accross...and u sayin now that all the mods know every underground producer? every new producer? every producer from the bay area? no they don't...so point proved...even though it makes no difference...i agree wit u in the fact that whether u cunts take my point in it aint gonna make no fuckin difference anyways...

shut up you anal retentive twat.