Author Topic: dude my grandpa was atacked by 2 kids, and fucked their day up  (Read 259 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re: dude my grandpa was atacked by 2 kids, and fucked their day up
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2005, 11:09:25 PM »
well that tighter than a bowl of gritts.

:o

no but forreals im glad your gramps owned those kids, thats some dirtbag shit.

-KIDRENEGADE-

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2005, 11:14:17 PM »
^ riiiight, i dont even like wallets, my drivers lisence with cash around it is all i need

Sorry to reference the same show 2 posts in a row, but I did that for a while. I thought Kramer made a good point that all you need is a few cards and cash around them.

a european carry all

IT'S EUROPEAN!!!

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2005, 11:19:20 PM »
My dad got jumped and kicked two guys asses before. These younsters don't know that the OG's still got it.

And any dude with a purse is a faggot. Trend or no trend.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2005, 11:33:15 PM »
i remember when me and my homie were at the mall and we were scopin out the girls and this lil dude like 14 or 15 turns around while we're lookin at his girl (who looks like she's 24 or 25,lol) and says "what the fuck are you lookin at , quit starin at my jaina eses" we both start laughing and i yell , fuck you and your jaina, muneca. then little dude get pissed and starts claimin Loma Bakers (some gang here in town) and my homie was all "Fuck loma it's all about Colonia (rival)" my homie doesn't gang bang but he said taht shit to purposly piss this pip squeek off. so little man comes up to both of us tryin to stare us down (mind you this lil boy was like 5'1 and probably 140 tryin to take on two full grown mother fuckers) i bust a lil jon and say "what you gon do" and this lil boy ssocks my homie in the face then tries to shove me with his other hand, as soon as lil man socks my homie, my homie lands two sock to his jaw and i grab lil man and punch him right between his eyes and his nose, then i look at his "jaina" and say "if i can do this to his face imagine what i could do between your hips"  :banana_dsf: all three of us are laughing and we run out before security comes........and what's funny is we found out where lil homie works at , at some jack n the box on the other side of town and every time me and my homie go in there lil man gives us free drink cups ......oh and what's reallllllllllllly funny is.......my homie ended up hooking up with lil man's "jaina" at a party a few weeks back  ;D

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2005, 04:33:11 AM »
^ thats a funny as story, and ye male purse is some fagget shit

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2005, 04:56:28 AM »
yeah, I can´t really stand those purses either, and I´d never buy one. But then, if you walk around here and keep seeing those things on all kinds of people, you just get used to it

Intriago33

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2005, 06:52:08 AM »
^ riiiight, i dont even like wallets, my drivers lisence with cash around it is all i need

yea man it's all about that.