Author Topic: How many bought Kurupt - Against The Grain?  (Read 334 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How many bought Kurupt - Against The Grain?
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2005, 01:29:55 AM »
I intended to buy it, but was kinda swayed by all of the negative reviews I've read. Have yet to check it out for myself...

Wanted to buy this but after some of the reviews I read I didnt know if it would just collect dust. Def. will get it out tho.

Better than "Space Boogie"!!?? Damn! If thats the case I gotta hear this shit. "Space Boogie" is one of my fav. albums!

it's not better then "Space Boogie smoke Oddessey".i hate to say this but the album is not that good...out of the 18 songs i only like 9 of them

Okka

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2005, 04:32:09 AM »
Not yet, but soon as i get money i will cop it...

Rudki

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2005, 06:30:54 AM »
was gona buy it, as kurupt is one of my all time fave artists, but i played the album again and its not worth my money....not enough good tracks and it sucks, Space Boogie was x1000 times tighter..

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2005, 06:37:02 AM »

IMO "Jealousy" is the best track on there

Rudki

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2005, 07:45:09 AM »

I agree, thats what im sayin, there is such a big difference in quality of the songs, compare Jelousy to Stalkin(that one sucked)

anyway seer, i ordered some shit of cduniverse it totalled to about £35 , and there wont be any custom charges or anything will there? if you know from past exp?

Jakubs

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2005, 12:50:58 PM »
Picked it up a week ago. Definitely worth the money.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Mygla

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2005, 01:01:01 PM »
i haven't got around to buying it yet.. i'm a broke motherfucker... but i'll buy it when i can afford it tho...

And altough this is an ok album, it's nowhere near Space Boogie... SB is a great album, with bangers from beginning to end... ATG has alot more skippers...

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2005, 01:01:17 PM »
Ive only listened to it a couple of times since I downloaded it, I don't really like it, its a damn shame too because Kurupt used to be one of my favorite rappers.

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2005, 01:01:56 PM »

I agree, thats what im sayin, there is such a big difference in quality of the songs, compare Jelousy to Stalkin(that one sucked)

anyway seer, i ordered some shit of cduniverse it totalled to about £35 , and there wont be any custom charges or anything will there? if you know from past exp?

nah ya wont.. the limits pretty high these days for import tax

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2005, 07:39:45 PM »
dont count on me to buy that shit, i used to be a dpgc fan but hey its not a reason for me to add sum crap album in my collection >>NO GOOD WORK/NO MONEY<<
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !