Author Topic: Dillinger & Young Gotti 2: The Saga Continues Tracklistin  (Read 1078 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Dillinger & Young Gotti 2: The Saga Continues Tracklistin
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2005, 07:24:52 PM »
Just to remind ya'll... Dillinger & Yung Gotti only featured RBX, Roscoe, Beanie Sigel and Slip Capone I believe... thats 2 DPGs..

Dogg Food didn't have many features either...

this is a DPG album not a DPGC album..

still, it woulda been nice to have 1 reunion track featuring Snoop, Nate, Bad Azz, and Soopfaly. like that other track "Family Reunion" + Kurupt
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

youngmessnucca

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2005, 09:09:06 PM »
i cant believe people are sayin this is wack already nobodyes heard the whole thing yet!

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2005, 09:26:29 PM »
dogg food had snoop, nate, warren g, lady of rage

i don't have one problem with them doing a dillinger and young gotti the saga continues with them basically doing the album with just them on it...but i think that it takes some of the steam out of the reunin on a mjor label.....cause if they do good sales with the snoop album they could still release this after.....i also don't want the other album to suffer they need to have the very best tracks on that shit it'll benefit them as solo artists and the dpg as a whole even snoopy

btw they need to re-shoot that cover
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2005, 10:19:04 PM »
dogg food had snoop, nate, warren g, lady of rage

i don't have one problem with them doing a dillinger and young gotti the saga continues with them basically doing the album with just them on it...but i think that it takes some of the steam out of the reunin on a mjor label

Word. Since Snoop is droppin' a DPGC album with his name on it then I also think that they should release this album after Snoop's DPGC album. U know that a Snoop affilated album is gonna create more buzz which equals more sales. If this was a mixtape then it would be different. I just think it would mean more profit for the whole DPGC if they took their time on their "reunion" album and not released the first finished product.

Tha "Dogg Food" album had Snoop, Nate, Warren G and Lady Of Rage. I hope thats what we see on the DPGC album. But even with that cast I still dont see this album makes much noise. As long as the loyal fans are happy with the finished product tho thats all that matters!

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2005, 10:36:22 PM »
Everybody is complaining about tha tracklisting, let's wait 'til we hear tha album and judge it coz judging it by track names is stupid

rik

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2005, 10:42:15 PM »
looks like its gonna be another quick made album with no special effort

i hope im wrong though

Okka

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2005, 11:15:49 PM »
The album looks like "it's fast made", but yeah, let's wait until we hear it...

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2005, 12:09:57 AM »
all good, dont hate. that cover is street! hopefully they dont release more cuts from it on the net, cuz 4 tracks are already leaked, so we have only 10 new cuts. that sucks imo. make it 20+ tracks like D&YG!

genevan

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2005, 02:29:19 AM »
if the DPGC album had to come out before this one the we would have to wait for a year for both. There's NO WAY the DPGC album put together by snoop is hitting shelves before summer 2006.

daz dillinger

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2005, 05:09:11 AM »
SO fuccin what why yalll complaining like a bunch bitches... u hear that new shittt bangin yall must be from deathhoe or tha row.. oooh we want snop rage nate dogg " well pull they pants down & succ em cuz thats what it seems like when errybody complaIN !!!!
ME & KURUPT DID THIS ALBUM 4 US NOT ANYBODY ELSE BACC 2BACC WHEN SNOOP DROP HIS ALBUM GO GIT IT CUZ I DIDNT PRODUCED NUTHIN ON IT .... HAHAH SO WHAT U GONE SAY NOW,,OOH DAZ DIDNY DO ANY TRACC"S....BUT ON THA DILLINGER & YOUNG GOTTI I PRODUCED IT FROM TOP 2 BOTTOM...SO THA FANS WHO WIT ME I LOVE YALLL BUT FA THOSE WHO SUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
A FAT WET DICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
NOV1ST ...............................................................OHH YEAHHH DID THA 1ST DILLINGER & YOUNGGOTTI HAVE SNOOP ON 'NO
& I SOLD 300K WIT NO PROMOTION & THAT WAS 3MILLLION DOLLA NON RECOUP........SO STOP HATTTTIN U FAGET ASSS HOMO
ON THIS FORUM DICCC SUCCCCERS
YOUR TRULY
DAZ DILLINGER

Plumma25

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2005, 05:14:33 AM »
Seems rushed to me but still its DOGG POUND back together.  It'll be dope and I can't wait.
if you're girl has a leak tell her 2 call tha mothafuckin' Plumma named Pete, thats me.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2005, 05:22:20 AM »
looks like a usual dpg records release

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2005, 05:44:02 AM »
hmm that tracklist looks  :-\
but u can't judge a book by his cover
we'll see

Bomb-A®

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2005, 05:47:35 AM »
peace
ME & KURUPT DID THIS ALBUM 4 US NOT ANYBODY ELSE

then y dont u just press 2 copies and u and kurupt can bump it all day...y u tryna sell it to us??
look i never heard a daz dillinger beat i didnt like and thats y im gonna pick this up....but that tracklists looks kinda disappointing...im still gonna get it tho...even tho daz doesnt want me to :D

peace

« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 06:20:35 AM by Bomb-A »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2005, 06:14:12 AM »
cant wait for this

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson