Author Topic: Dillinger & Young Gotti 2: The Saga Continues Tracklistin  (Read 1105 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: Dillinger & Young Gotti 2: The Saga Continues Tracklistin
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2005, 06:54:03 AM »
SO fuccin what why yalll complaining like a bunch bitches... u hear that new shittt bangin yall must be from deathhoe or tha row.. oooh we want snop rage nate dogg " well pull they pants down & succ em cuz thats what it seems like when errybody complaIN !!!!
ME & KURUPT DID THIS ALBUM 4 US NOT ANYBODY ELSE BACC 2BACC WHEN SNOOP DROP HIS ALBUM GO GIT IT CUZ I DIDNT PRODUCED NUTHIN ON IT .... HAHAH SO WHAT U GONE SAY NOW,,OOH DAZ DIDNY DO ANY TRACC"S....BUT ON THA DILLINGER & YOUNG GOTTI I PRODUCED IT FROM TOP 2 BOTTOM...SO THA FANS WHO WIT ME I LOVE YALLL BUT FA THOSE WHO SUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
A FAT WET DICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
NOV1ST ...............................................................OHH YEAHHH DID THA 1ST DILLINGER & YOUNGGOTTI HAVE SNOOP ON 'NO
& I SOLD 300K WIT NO PROMOTION & THAT WAS 3MILLLION DOLLA NON RECOUP........SO STOP HATTTTIN U FAGET ASSS HOMO
ON THIS FORUM DICCC SUCCCCERS
YOUR TRULY
DAZ DILLINGER

thanx for the update

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2005, 07:01:05 AM »
all good daz. if its only for u n kurupt then ill definitely d/l it!

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2005, 12:32:00 PM »
all good daz. if its only for u n kurupt then ill definitely d/l it!

See, this right here is the problem with you FOOLS.  You're complaining already that ain't no guest features, blah blah blah.  And when Snoop releases the DPGC album, you'll be complaining about too many non-DPGC guest features or some other excuse to complain.  You guys'll complain about anything.  Daz + Kurupt are releasing a true DPG album produced by Daz with no guest features and you're bitching.  If 213 had no guest features with Warren doing all the beats, which is basically equivalent to what this DPG album is, you'd still be complaining.

Just shut up already.  All the songs that leaked are BANGERS.  No, the lyrics aren't that great, but the production BANGS.  The cover is street, it's APPROPRIATE for DPG.  You want them posing in bikinis or some sh*t?????  You'll some fags for real.

At the end of the day, why does it even matter to you nagging bitches?  You were just going to download and burn the shit anyway.

Daz, I apologize for these cum guzzlerz.  Just keep up the good music and bang out the G-shit that your true fans want.

*The preceding does not apply to Toothbrush and the others who raise a legitimate concern about the DPG's business strategy ;D*
« Last Edit: September 14, 2005, 12:35:11 PM by Blue Ragg »
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2005, 03:16:44 PM »
SO fuccin what why yalll complaining like a bunch bitches... u hear that new shittt bangin yall must be from deathhoe or tha row.. oooh we want snop rage nate dogg " well pull they pants down & succ em cuz thats what it seems like when errybody complaIN !!!!
ME & KURUPT DID THIS ALBUM 4 US NOT ANYBODY ELSE BACC 2BACC WHEN SNOOP DROP HIS ALBUM GO GIT IT CUZ I DIDNT PRODUCED NUTHIN ON IT .... HAHAH SO WHAT U GONE SAY NOW,,OOH DAZ DIDNY DO ANY TRACC"S....BUT ON THA DILLINGER & YOUNG GOTTI I PRODUCED IT FROM TOP 2 BOTTOM...SO THA FANS WHO WIT ME I LOVE YALLL BUT FA THOSE WHO SUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
A FAT WET DICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
NOV1ST ...............................................................OHH YEAHHH DID THA 1ST DILLINGER & YOUNGGOTTI HAVE SNOOP ON 'NO
& I SOLD 300K WIT NO PROMOTION & THAT WAS 3MILLLION DOLLA NON RECOUP........SO STOP HATTTTIN U FAGET ASSS HOMO
YOUR TRULY
DAZ DILLINGER
;D

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2005, 04:04:57 PM »
I cant believe people are judging an album off a tracklisting. Really how the hell do u do that? I need to learn this.  ::)
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2005, 09:26:09 PM »
YOUR TRULY
DAZ DILLINGER

Nice try Loser but your not funny at all

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2005, 10:48:45 PM »
ya whys every1 complainin? im buyin the album for Daz & Kurupt not snoop or no 1 else, im glad its not filled with tons of apperances

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2005, 11:27:34 PM »
A strictly Daz & Kurupt album with no features is dope. But dont u think u could build more hype for future Dogg Pound releases if u drop an album with more of the same formula as Dogg Food then release D&G II. Im gonna cop both but I know alot of cats that arent die-hard DPG fans that are dyin' for a DPG album. I just think the hype is gonna be dampered for others if u drop this, then the DPGC album.

And as far as Daz not doin' any production for the DPGC project I think thats bullshit. If thats not a disrepect to the true DPG fans then I dont know what is. How can u claim DPGC and not wanna produce for your clique's album cuz the money isnt right. Str8 bullshit!! The way this shit is goin' wit Daz and DPGC I wouldnt doubt to see another DPG break-up in the future...... :-[ :-\ 

patricelumumba

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2005, 08:42:05 AM »
this shit w ont sell 300k tho..we can bet on that .. 8)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2005, 04:38:14 PM »
A strictly Daz & Kurupt album with no features is dope. But dont u think u could build more hype for future Dogg Pound releases if u drop an album with more of the same formula as Dogg Food then release D&G II. Im gonna cop both but I know alot of cats that arent die-hard DPG fans that are dyin' for a DPG album. I just think the hype is gonna be dampered for others if u drop this, then the DPGC album.

And as far as Daz not doin' any production for the DPGC project I think thats bullshit. If thats not a disrepect to the true DPG fans then I dont know what is. How can u claim DPGC and not wanna produce for your clique's album cuz the money isnt right. Str8 bullshit!! The way this shit is goin' wit Daz and DPGC I wouldnt doubt to see another DPG break-up in the future...... :-[ :-\ 

Speak on it  :D...

Paul

« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2005, 06:37:16 AM »
im glad its jus daz n kurupt and the guest appearances will jus be a singer
dont judge the album already, all the songs so far hav been bangin
funkyfreshintheflesh