Author Topic: i just got tickets to c royce da 5'9" and devin  (Read 94 times)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
i just got tickets to c royce da 5'9" and devin
« on: September 13, 2005, 11:00:12 PM »
royce da 5'9" and devin the dude are performing at a club thats a few miles from my college.  somewhere in cambridge massachussets.  i just picked upa ticket they are only 20 bux each to bad everyone at this school only listens to rock and shit but im gonna find someone to go with or ill go alone anway that shit is sick as hell royce and devin for 20 bux.  how could i pass that up i get to see my favorite rapper live for the first time

Elevz

Re: i just got tickets to c royce da 5'9" and devin
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 06:35:59 AM »
Damn, nice... U gonna have a good time up there. Don't you have any friends who listen to hiphop tho?

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 08:22:20 AM »
Damn, nice... U gonna have a good time up there. Don't you have any friends who listen to hiphop tho?

yeah i do but no one knows who royce is.  i think im havin some of my boys from home come up and visit at that time so we can roll deep.

Elevz

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 12:48:21 PM »

yeah i do but no one knows who royce is.  i think im havin some of my boys from home come up and visit at that time so we can roll deep.

What the hell... They're into hiphop but they don't know Royce? Then what the hell are they listening to all day? 50 Cent and Lloyd Banks?  :o I would've thought every single hiphop fan knew Royce by now lol, but anyways... How about schooling these guys a little? Just give 'em some homework, make 'em listen to all Royce's albums  ;D

T-Dub

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 12:58:18 PM »
That sounds like a real nice show and only 20 bucks, that's real nice.  Have a good time.

If you're friends are really into Hip-Hop they would love to see both Royce and Devin live.