Author Topic: Please Let This Be True (Italian Football/Soccer)  (Read 457 times)

Lunatic

Re: Please Let This Be True (Italian Football/Soccer)
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2008, 12:28:44 PM »
is the Lunatic coming out?
you wish, your always on my nuts.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2008, 12:29:44 PM »
"Please Let This Be True"

lunatic are you gay ?
Nah, I'm just messing around. You'd understand if you lived here. Quite the friendly (sometimes violent) rivalry between Italy and Portugal (soccer). Being most of my friends are Italian, ripping on them due to a few of their favorite player being gay would work heavily in my favor :laugh:

Don't take this as an offence, but NOBODY (and i mean NOBODY) gives a fuck about Portugal football here. It's just in Portugal, maybe, that you guys beef with italians who live in Portugal.
I'm not from Portugal, I'm in Canada. In my city (Toronto) there are EXTREMELY large (it's ridiculous) Italian and Portuguese communities, and there always going at it during the World Cup or Euro. Y'all don't give a fuck about us in Italy and we don't give a fuck about y'all in Portugal (no offense). It's weird, but it's like this in Canada.

penenstamp

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2008, 12:43:44 PM »
I'm not from Portugal, I'm in Canada. In my city (Toronto) there are EXTREMELY large (it's ridiculous) Italian and Portuguese communities, and there always going at it during the World Cup or Euro. Y'all don't give a fuck about us in Italy and we don't give a fuck about y'all in Portugal (no offense). It's weird, but it's like this in Canada.

Canada lost.

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2008, 12:47:15 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

fuckin faggets

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2008, 01:17:25 PM »

lunatic are you gay ?
Nah, I'm just messing around. You'd understand if you lived here. Quite the friendly (sometimes violent) rivalry between Italy and Portugal (soccer). Being most of my friends are Italian, ripping on them due to a few of their favorite player being gay would work heavily in my favor :laugh:

Don't take this as an offence, but NOBODY (and i mean NOBODY) gives a fuck about Portugal football here. It's just in Portugal, maybe, that you guys beef with italians who live in Portugal.

Oh, ok. Italians have beef with France (because of Domenech) only, here in Europe. But there it's probably another story.

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2008, 02:35:17 PM »

lunatic are you gay ?

Oh, ok. Italians have beef with France (because of Domenech) only, here in Europe. But there it's probably another story.
yep. It's weird how this happened lol..cause i know it aint like this in Portugal and it aint like that in Italy u say..it gets heavily bad out here though..

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2008, 03:41:32 PM »
It's strange. Expecially cause Italy and Portugal never really faced each others since the early 90's, i think.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2008, 06:16:45 AM »
is the Lunatic coming out?
you wish, your always on my nuts.

lol, you wish i was on your nuts.

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2008, 09:09:52 AM »
It's strange. Expecially cause Italy and Portugal never really faced each others since the early 90's, i think.
I know what u mean. It's bad as well. It's just a clash of two cultures that are really predominant in the same areas in the same city. we just heavily disagree when it comes to soccer. funny because outside of soccer, we get along quite well lol.