Author Topic: New Movie starring "THE LAKER BUNCH"!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1815 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: New Movie starring "THE LAKER BUNCH"!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2005, 10:20:38 PM »
The funny thing is that the Laker Haters are still obsessed with greatest franchise in sports, even though we had a shitty year last year. They're still obsessed, like a jilted lover or a stalker.

Celtics > Lakers

LMFAO

SGV

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2005, 10:22:24 AM »
The celtics haven't done shit sinse the bill russel days..and i would not be surprised if their was some dirty shit behind that..kareem said that when he was with the bucks and faced the celtics in the finals when this one guy was the ref the celtics were getting away with climbing on kareems back and fouling him and all kinds of shit..that guy reft 4 games..celtics won them all..the other 3 with a different ref the bucks won those games...so it's the Lakers>>celtics

80's: Magic & the Lakers were better then Bird and the celtics...Lakers 5 championships and went to the finals like 8-9 times..celtics 3 championships

90's: Lakers..we drafted kobe and signed shaq 2 weeks Later

The 2 g's: Lakers 3 straight champioships and went to the finals 4 times..celtics best they did is get to the ECF in 2002

the celtics have been to the finals 19 times..Lakers 28 and 14 championships..yeah the celtics have 2 more championships but that don't mean shit when you haven't done shit sinse the early 70's and the Lakers been to the finals 9 more times

Championship Wins 

1956-57
1958-59
1959-60
1960-61
1961-62
1962-63
1963-64
1964-65
1965-66
1967-68
1968-69

1973-74
1975-76
1980-81
1983-84
1985-86 

8 Championships in a row... Fuck 3. LOL.

Celtics 84% in the Finals

The Lakers... 50% That means, they've choked 14 times in the Finals. LOL.

Yea, sure, the Celtics haven't won a championship in years, but they STILL have more than the Lakers. What does that say about your beloved team? Even with Magic, Kareem, Worthy, Shaq, Kobe, Phil Jackson, Pat Riley, etc. etc. they haven't surpassed the Celtics.

So until you can come with some WORTHWHILE for an arguement, the Lakers < Celtics

PLANT

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2005, 12:12:48 PM »
NIK is still trying to figure why Kobe cheated on him with that white girl from the hotel & spa

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2005, 12:19:23 PM »
NIK is still trying to figure why Kobe cheated on him with that white girl from the hotel & spa

OMG ROFLMAO AHAHAH WOWEEE YOU'RE SOOOOO FUNNNNYYY FOOOOOOL!!!!! HEEEHEEEEEEEEE!

You're almost as dumb as claiming the Celtics dynasty is greater than that of the Lakers....

PLANT

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2005, 12:27:04 PM »
NIK, you ARE so dumb that even when people show you the actual facts that the Celtics dynasty is superior to the Lakers, you still dont get it.  Another example would be how (in fairness to you) I posted the 2004-2005 NBA stats of LeBron James and Kobe Bryant.  Now, stats dont lie my friend, and clearly it was proven that James was the better player.  You still couldnt get it.  Now I have 2 questions to ask you 1)  Are you REALLY that dumb?  and or 2) are you really on Kobe's dick THAT much?

SGV

« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2005, 12:34:35 PM »
NIK, you ARE so dumb that even when people show you the actual facts that the Celtics dynasty is superior to the Lakers, you still dont get it.  Another example would be how (in fairness to you) I posted the 2004-2005 NBA stats of LeBron James and Kobe Bryant.  Now, stats dont lie my friend, and clearly it was proven that James was the better player.  You still couldnt get it.  Now I have 2 questions to ask you 1)  Are you REALLY that dumb?  and or 2) are you really on Kobe's dick THAT much?

Lakers fans don't follow stats unless it's in the Lakers' favor.

That guy was bragging that the Lakers won 3 titles in a row, Celtics won 8. Braggin' that the Lakers won 14 titles, Celtics got 16. Braggin' that the Lakers been to the finals 28 times, which means they've lost 14... Celtics been there 19 only lost 3 times. Braggin' about the Lakers' roster... None of that matter cuz they still haven't surpassed the Celtics.

Where are the stats showing the Lakers are the better franchise or Dynasty? There are none. They're just mad. And I'm FROM L.A.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2005, 12:38:20 PM »
^^^^true dat,  regardless how much i hate them the lakers are the 2ND best nba franchise ever.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2005, 01:47:13 PM »

1.You are forbidden from engaging in discussion regarding basketball.
2.Lakers have far surpassed any other NBA team in Finals appearances.
3.I've already sonned you in the sports section on the fact that stats don't prove greatness...

8) 8) 8) 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2005, 01:52:46 PM »

Lakers fans don't follow stats unless it's in the Lakers' favor.

That guy was bragging that the Lakers won 3 titles in a row, Celtics won 8. Braggin' that the Lakers won 14 titles, Celtics got 16. Braggin' that the Lakers been to the finals 28 times, which means they've lost 14... Celtics been there 19 only lost 3 times. Braggin' about the Lakers' roster... None of that matter cuz they still haven't surpassed the Celtics.

Where are the stats showing the Lakers are the better franchise or Dynasty? There are none. They're just mad. And I'm FROM L.A.

Do you even know anything about basketball? LMAO...The Lakers made it to the finals 28 times which means they've put together 28 top-notch teams...The Cetics haven't put together any top-notch teams in quite a while...Lakers have so much more to their name, George Mikan, Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Wilt Chamberlain, Gail Goodrich, Magic, Worthy, Kareem, Shaq, Kobe...The list goes on. It's so obvious that the name Lakers is so much bigger than anything related to the Celtics, and the Laker franchise is the most recognized and succesful in all of basketball...Now get the fuck out of basketball talk. You're not from LA either...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2005, 02:17:19 PM »
Wow, NIK...why do you even respond??? man, you keep diggin yourself in the sonned hole deeper and deeper, just stop, im starting to feel sorry for you

SIKE, just kidding, your retarded, you never answer any question that is asked of you, you keep referring to sonning things that never happen, and yes, i know, your response to me is that im krondon, yes we all know, well yea, hopefully this will kill some time for me

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2005, 02:30:35 PM »
You guys take sports too seriously. Go jack off and everything will be better.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UAK

« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2005, 02:34:20 PM »
I stopped watching sports 6 months ago.

:)

SGV

« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2005, 04:11:30 PM »

Do you even know anything about basketball? LMAO...The Lakers made it to the finals 28 times which means they've put together 28 top-notch teams...The Cetics haven't put together any top-notch teams in quite a while...Lakers have so much more to their name, George Mikan, Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, Wilt Chamberlain, Gail Goodrich, Magic, Worthy, Kareem, Shaq, Kobe...The list goes on. It's so obvious that the name Lakers is so much bigger than anything related to the Celtics, and the Laker franchise is the most recognized and succesful in all of basketball...Now get the fuck out of basketball talk. You're not from LA either...PeACe

28? No... Try 14 Top Notch teams. If they were Top Notch teams, each time, they would have 28 titles, not 14. LOL @ You. Like I said, no matter who they've had, it's meaningless. They haven't won 16 titles yet. Celtics > Lakers. The stats are there, you can't disprove that.

If I'm not from L.A., tell me where I'm from... Cincinatti or something? LOL. PeACE.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2005, 04:42:02 PM »
fuck the celtics..they've been just  a nother team sinse the ealy 90's....and you want to say the Lakers choked in the finals?...i like to look @ it having  more chances to win a championship b/c through out history we been better then everyone else...

the celtics did all there damage in the bill russel days and did a lil something in the 80's..but the Lakers won more in the 80's..& the Lakers have consistently always been great...we still have kobe,phil,a center that's working hard to be the next best center in the league..it's going to take a while but it's cool...the celtics don't have shit on their team these days...

And the Lakers have miss the playoffs 2 times sinse 1978 ;) :)...Dr.Buss has done a great job..

I think the celtics miss the playoffs most of the 90's  :laugh:..and a couple  times in the 2'gs....

Lakers>>>celtics..deal with it

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2005, 04:44:15 PM »
The Celtics and Lakers are the two best franchises in the NBA, leave it at that.  Its not like if fans of either team gets special awards for being a better franchise.