Author Topic: New Movie starring "THE LAKER BUNCH"!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1795 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: New Movie starring "THE LAKER BUNCH"!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2005, 12:27:20 AM »
No basis to my argument? You're just too stupid to read...

the Laker franchise has rarely failed to put together a legendary team...Western Conference Champions 14 times, NBA Champions 14 times...Building dynasty after dynasty...That's what the Lakers are all about. There is no argument...Just like Hulk Hogan will always be the biggest thing in wrestling even though he hasn't won the most titles. Just like Michael Jordan is the greatest baller even though he's not the higest on rings...It's about consistancy and what your franchise has brought to the league...Go to some foreign country and see if more people recognize the name Lakers or Celtics...

SGV

« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2005, 12:33:47 AM »

the Laker franchise has rarely failed to put together a legendary team...Western Conference Champions 14 times, NBA Champions 14 times...Building dynasty after dynasty...That's what the Lakers are all about. There is no argument...Just like Hulk Hogan will always be the biggest thing in wrestling even though he hasn't won the most titles. Just like Michael Jordan is the greatest baller even though he's not the higest on rings...It's about consistancy and what your franchise has brought to the league...Go to some foreign country and see if more people recognize the name Lakers or Celtics...

That's just re-iterating what's been said and proved as pointless. Lakers have been second best 14 times. That doesn't equate greatness, that means they're not consistently great. Yes, they make it all the way, but they can't seal the deal.

And, by your logic, Snoop Dogg is a better emcee than Nas and KRS-One because if I go to a foreign country, more people will recognize Snoop.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2005, 12:43:14 AM »

That's just re-iterating what's been said and proved as pointless. Lakers have been second best 14 times. That doesn't equate greatness, that means they're not consistently great. Yes, they make it all the way, but they can't seal the deal.

And, by your logic, Snoop Dogg is a better emcee than Nas and KRS-One because if I go to a foreign country, more people will recognize Snoop.

Snoop Dogg is the bigger emcee...We're arguing about who's the bigger franchise...LMAO. The only thing funnier than you arguing basketball is you forgetting what your arguement was to begin with...

SGV

« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2005, 12:44:48 AM »

Snoop Dogg is the bigger emcee...We're arguing about who's the bigger franchise...LMAO. The only thing funnier than you arguing basketball is you forgetting what your arguement was to begin with...

The funny thing is that the Laker Haters are still obsessed with greatest franchise in sports, even though we had a shitty year last year. They're still obsessed, like a jilted lover or a stalker.

Why do you even try?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2005, 12:48:45 AM »
This is where the debate originate, piggy.

i agree with most of the stuff you said but most successful franchise ever?  c'mon, man... not even in basketball are they the most successful ever.  i think the celtics have that title for basketball and once upon a time, they said that they would never tumble and well... look at them now.  as far as most successful franchise ever, i think that goes to the yankees... even though i hate 'em.

SGV

« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2005, 12:52:14 AM »

i agree with most of the stuff you said but most successful franchise ever?  c'mon, man... not even in basketball are they the most successful ever.  i think the celtics have that title for basketball and once upon a time, they said that they would never tumble and well... look at them now.  as far as most successful franchise ever, i think that goes to the yankees... even though i hate 'em.

Well, as you can see by my quote above, that wasn't what I was discussing... Sucks to be you. A whiney jew and an idiot. =(

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2005, 12:54:11 AM »

Well, as you can see by my quote above, that wasn't what I was discussing... Sucks to be you. A whiney jew and an idiot. =(

I rather be a whiney Jew than a fat desperate white Mexican.

Biggest franchise=greatest franchise...Moron.

SGV

« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2005, 12:56:55 AM »

Thank god I'm not a fat desperate white Mexican, because being a whiney Jew seems bad enough.

So, then, Biggest rapper=Greatest rapper? LMAO. You're such an idiot. I love it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2005, 01:06:36 AM »

Thank god I'm not a fat desperate white Mexican, because being a whiney Jew seems bad enough.

So, then, Biggest rapper=Greatest rapper? LMAO. You're such an idiot. I love it.

No, but when we're speaking franchises, the biggest franchise = the greatest franchise. Yankees = the biggest/greatest franchise in baseball. Lakers = the biggest/greatest franchise in basketball. Simple as that (if you're not a fat white gardener.)

SGV

« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2005, 01:11:28 AM »

No, but when we're speaking franchises, the biggest franchise = the greatest franchise. Yankees = the biggest/greatest franchise in baseball. Lakers = the biggest/greatest franchise in basketball. Simple as that (if you're not a fat white gardener.)

How does Biggest equate to greatest in anyway? Yet again, you have nothing to really say, so you throw an insult in to try to seem right. You've so far proved not a damn thing. Nothing but old jokes (some very old) and stupidity.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2005, 01:16:30 AM »

How does Biggest equate to greatest in anyway? Yet again, you have nothing to really say, so you throw an insult in to try to seem right. You've so far proved not a damn thing. Nothing but old jokes (some very old) and stupidity.

Lets see. Michael Jordan is the biggest name in basketball because he's the greatest. Tiger Woods is the biggest name in golf because he is the greatest. Alfred Hitchcock was the biggest name in horror because he was the greatest...How great you are determines how big you are when it comes to running a franchise. Lakers are obviously the most succesful franchise in basketball...End of story, now shut the fuck up.

SGV

« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2005, 01:19:36 AM »

Lets see. Michael Jordan is the biggest name in basketball because he's the greatest. Tiger Woods is the biggest name in golf because he is the greatest. Alfred Hitchcock was the biggest name in horror because he was the greatest...How great you are determines how big you are when it comes to running a franchise. Lakers are obviously the most succesful franchise in basketball...End of story, now shut the fuck up.

Nelly's name is bigger than Chino XL. I guess he (Nelly) is a greater emcee than Chino. I get it. Thanks for explaining it Jewey.

Nelly, Snoop Dogg and 50 Cent are the greatest emcee's in Hip Hop today!!!

ecrazy

« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2005, 01:20:05 AM »

HAHAHAHA, You sound like a little girl who can't handle the fact that she's wrong "IM RIGHT AND THAT'S THE END OF IT, NOW SHUTT UP!!!!" ...lmao, sad :grumpy:

WestCoasta

« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2005, 01:23:00 AM »
I'm_Larry H._     is a faggot

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2005, 01:40:25 AM »

HAHAHAHA, You sound like a little girl who can't handle the fact that she's wrong "IM RIGHT AND THAT'S THE END OF IT, NOW SHUTT UP!!!!" ...lmao, sad :grumpy:

What's sad is that you pathetic clipper fans think the "Laker,Clipper" series is now even b/c you won 2 more game then us...clippers have soooooooo much to accoplish before you claim L.A..like NIK said "now shut the fuck up"..