Author Topic: Jayo news/ he was spotted leaving THA ROW studio  (Read 613 times)

Tito

Re: Jayo news/ he was spotted leaving THA ROW stud
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2002, 09:05:30 PM »
Only cuz Jayo felony got beef with your homeboy snoop,right bpg?  :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Big BpG

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2002, 09:10:35 PM »
Only cuz Jayo felony got beef with your homeboy snoop,right bpg?  :D

no, because the man can't rap... he has never impressed me... and his beef with Snoop has been settled, but jayo in my mind can't hold a song together... he comes with rare one hitters every now and then and I've hated every song he has been on... id rather have someone drill my head than listen to him

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2002, 09:20:25 PM »
IMO jayo is tight as fuck but i know what people mean when they say they dont like him. his rappin style peculiar.

anywayz yeah would be interesting if he joined tha row!! oh and good thinkin SGV that could be the reason!

Tito

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2002, 10:10:08 PM »
"no, because the man can't rap"

I don't like jayo felony,but i must admit.....lyrically he can kill snoop and the whole dogghouse records with a few lines.

"Take a ride" is a west coast classic album !
Songs like 'Sherm Stick' and 'Bitch I'm Through' are a pieces of history for the west coast....this album still bangin ! ! !
Now jayo is too much on the 'gang bang' shit....too much crip this and crip that....i don't like him no more.

"Whatcha Gonna Do" is another good album,not on the first ones level...but still good.

If he really wanna be down with tha row.....could be a weird move....he feels too much crip to be down with suge knight....
but suge got the money,the power and the good narcotics....
so maybe could it happen!

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2002, 10:55:33 PM »
yall dont remember the interview daz had in the source???....i think it was the source....he called jayo stupid...he said jayo is crip form san diego and is bangin up in l.a.....he was clownin....jayo also said in a XXL mag that if daz or kurupt joined in and had something to say about his beef with gayz then hed serve them too...thats why hes beefin with daz....ill find the article and ill tell u what mag...im almost positive it was the source though.....and im sure jayo will run with tha row....hell they wanted him before....might as well get him now....i can imagine that song now....JAYO and LIL C STYLE gettin at daz(thatd be jayos verse) and snoop(lil c styles verse)....oooh damn that seems hard as hell

LIL C STYLE is on DPG RECORDZ!.. he's fresh outta jail... they got audio up.. he's saying 'death row is history'

Joachim

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2002, 02:18:17 AM »
Jayo is tight as fuck imo, a full blown Daz/Jayo beef could get interesting, and like someone said in another post, maybe a serious beef is what Daz needs to start bringing heat consistently again...

Jayo Felony + Tha Row is a dope combo in my eyes, you cant front on that...

tnp

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2002, 03:57:51 AM »
Here's the part of the Source that Daz was talking about Jayo:

The Source, Sept 2001 Issue

Of course, aspiring artists aren't the only ones peeping Daz. While his
beef with Snoop over the Death Row situation is now squashed, he's got
new and old haters to contend with. Jayo Felony, who's embroiled in a
war of words with Jay-Z over a perceived anti-Cali remark on "Change the
Game," has called Kurupt and Daz ignorant for doing the remix. Daz is
casually dismissive. "He from San Diego, coming to LA trying to gangbang
with everyone from out here...When you do too much banging, you get
banged on."

props to SGV for remembering this

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2002, 12:32:28 PM »
"no, because the man can't rap"

I don't like jayo felony,but i must admit.....lyrically he can kill snoop and the whole dogghouse records with a few lines.

"Take a ride" is a west coast classic album !
Songs like 'Sherm Stick' and 'Bitch I'm Through' are a pieces of history for the west coast....this album still bangin ! ! !
Now jayo is too much on the 'gang bang' shit....too much crip this and crip that....i don't like him no more.

"Whatcha Gonna Do" is another good album,not on the first ones level...but still good.

If he really wanna be down with tha row.....could be a weird move....he feels too much crip to be down with suge knight....
but suge got the money,the power and the good narcotics....
so maybe could it happen!

Whoa :o

I agree with almost everything you said.. MYREALNAME.. are you sure you didnt copy and paste that from somewhere else?

I have both "Take A Ride" and "Watcha Gonna Do".. both dope albums. Jayo at his best IMO.

He's way too much on that Gang Bang shit nowadayz... but what else should we expect with a title like "Crip Hop"... I just hope his next album is more Hip Hop than Crip Hop. He has a gang of lyrical talent and it would be tight if he used it in the right way.

I dont think it's weird for him to join Death Row though. He shouldn't have problems with Suge being a blood since he did songs with Bloods on his Crip Hop album.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2002, 01:52:07 PM »
Jayo (Crip) and Suge (Blood) = Water and Oil

Doesnt go together, but very interesting,

Id personally would love to see Jayo with Tha Row, but damn Daz needs to go back,
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2002, 02:03:12 PM »

Id personally would love to see Jayo with Tha Row, but damn Daz needs to go back,

Go back where... to Suge and have his babies momma's life threatened again. Daz is pissed that his homies are going to Suge. Jayo was cool with the Pound, and was a Dogghouse affiliate, Kurupt was his main partner and crime, and Snoop is talking loud but ain't doing shit. Daz and Snoop squash their beef, but Daz is on the outside 'cause everyone still pissed off at Daz for being the last to leave Death Row. Shit, Daz is in a corner, alone, with no one fuckin' with him, his cousin don't really work with him, his best friend switched to the other side. And who gives a fuck if Jayo crip, so is Crooked, Kurupt, and Swoop G if he still on. So Jayo fits in, hell Jayo is the last peace they need. Snoop needs Daz, he may not want to admit it, but he needs Daz, and salvage what's left of the D.P.G.C. so that they can still hold it down. D.P.G.C. is slacking at the top, Tha Row is coming up, and the battle for westcoast top spot is on. But Daz, Snoop, Nate, Warren, they need to come together, as Kurupt said before he joined Tha Row, that he and those 4 need to lead the Dogg Pound to new heights, but they all got too big of egos to come together. Shit, but no matter what, when shit gets tough, friends come to get your back, we'll see what happens.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2002, 02:16:49 PM »
the Jayo on tha row shit aint new for me....

but I thought he has squash beef with Jay Z...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2002, 04:05:33 PM »
the Jayo on tha row shit aint new for me....

but I thought he has squash beef with Jay Z...

I wrote that shit in my Junkyard article last May.

S.G.V.

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2002, 04:11:49 PM »

LIL C STYLE is on DPG RECORDZ!.. he's fresh outta jail... they got audio up.. he's saying 'death row is history'

YEA I SAW THAT ABOUT 10MINS AFTER I WROTE THAT....I MEANT TO CHANGE IT BUT DIDNT...THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION.....MAKE THAT JAYO BY HIMSELF DISSING DAZ AND SNOOP...EVEN HARDER.....BUT THEN AGAIN I DONT BELIEVE THEM SAYIN THAT ITS BIG C STYLE DISSIN SNOOP ON THAT SHIT.....WHO KNOWS THOUGH