Author Topic: Lil Jon accuses Scott Storch of biting his style  (Read 500 times)

ABN

Re: Lil Jon accuses Scott Storch of biting his style
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2005, 04:00:12 PM »
Scott only "bit" Lil Jon's style on a couple of tracks...like the Mario "Let me love you" remix, and the song Mario has with Juvenile. Otherwise, Scott kinda developed his own style that sounds nothing like Lil Jon.
maybe he means that Storch just been doin real simple beats that has taken him no more then 30 minutes to make just like Jonīs extremely simplistic beats. itīs a damn shame to hear the Turn It Up beat coz that shit is so simple that it makes me pissed off knowing that Scott prolly charged like 100k for it. Scott should stick to playin keys for Dre coz thatīs what he does the best.

Paul

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2005, 04:23:38 PM »
lil jon shits all over scott storch imo
lil jon is now a super producer in the south every1 wants a beat off him. he makes records that sell
funkyfreshintheflesh

ABN

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2005, 04:27:47 PM »
lil jon shits all over scott storch imo
lil jon is now a super producer in the south every1 wants a beat off him. he makes records that sell
well Storch is in fact more of a super producer then Lil Jon and Scottīs track record proves that coz heīs produced waaaay more hits then Lil Jon.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2005, 06:13:43 PM »
at this point, i'll take a lil jon beat over Scott Storch.  Scott Storch's shit sounds exactly the same to me, he needs to back off of that indian styled shit for a minute.  Storch was good when he was with dre, but by himself he's just vanilla (pun intended). Peace

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2005, 12:55:48 AM »
I used to like Scott Storch but all that indian/safari crap is just to much.  it was cool at first but shit is sounding to repetitive

Mr. RuthlessG

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2005, 12:14:04 PM »
Well Scott is biting someone but it's not Lil Jon. ;)

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2005, 05:08:53 PM »
Someone need to break out some old school electro and slow the beat down and tell lil jon to shut the fuck up. He didn't innovate anything. Give me an 808 kit, an analog synth, and a loud ass krunkified brotha with a hearing problem (WHHHAAT?!?!) and I'll give you a lil jon track.

I give him props for making hits, but really his style is less about the musical aspect and all about the MC's energy and delivery. do any of his songs even have a chord progression? Does he even know what a chord progression is?

As for storch, he is simplistic and repetitive as well. That mod wheel trick is getting played..

But both of them have a talent for a catchy hook (musically speaking) and thats what sells.

BTW, despite my rant, I'm a big fan of both.. :D

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2005, 09:01:44 PM »
lil jon beats are not hard to 2 at all, i already made 2 that sound like his

BWNY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2005, 08:58:14 AM »
both of them suck balls... i pisse on both of them   :monkey_piss:    :monkey_piss:    :monkey_piss:    :monkey_piss:    :monkey_piss:  :monkey_piss:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 09:03:55 AM by BWNY »