Author Topic: LAKER trade about to happen  (Read 454 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: LAKER trade about to happen
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2005, 11:24:56 AM »
nah now im blowed these are the only things that spree can contirubute to the lakers.

1. ruin their chemistry even more
2. average 14 shots ppg, which is about 10 shots to many.
3. a new possible rival for kobe

trust me spree aint no impact player anymore

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2005, 11:37:31 AM »
nah now im blowed these are the only things that spree can contirubute to the lakers.

1. ruin their chemistry even more
2. average 14 shots ppg, which is about 10 shots to many.
3. a new possible rival for kobe

trust me spree aint no impact player anymore

LOL...I'm not even going to argue that, because you have no idea what Spree's role on the Lakers would be, therefore making your reply invalid...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2005, 12:35:13 PM »
Man this year the Lakers will work on defence.

McKie, Spree and Smush Parker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> .. Atkins, T.Brown and Vujacic.

Under this aspect of the game (defence) and generally speaking.

Kobe needs no backup SG. We will use one of the guards we have (we can use George and Walton too, if it's necessary) to let Kobe rest in the bench for a couple of minutes.

So yes, i'm down with it. GREAT improvement over last year. Everybody should recognize it. I'm not saying we signed the best 3 guards in the League, cause they aint, but they can defend and they are for sure a BIG BIG BIG improvement over last year. That's enought for me, remembering the target is to free cap space for 2007.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2005, 02:29:51 PM »

McKie, Spree and Smush Parker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> .. Atkins, T.Brown and Vujacic.

Kobe needs no backup SG. We will use one of the guards we have (we can use George and Walton too, if it's necessary) to let Kobe rest in the bench for a couple of minutes.

So yes, i'm down with it. GREAT improvement over last year. Everybody should recognize it. I'm not saying we signed the best 3 guards in the League, cause they aint, but they can defend and they are for sure a BIG BIG BIG improvement over last year. That's enought for me, remembering the target is to free cap space for 2007.

like has been said before, their biggest problem is going to be their front court. they will get dominated on the glass....the western conference has some dominant big men. with Spree the Lakers backcourt should be strong. But we've seen, if you cant cleanup on the boards...you get killed. They need to run as much as possible.

acbaylove

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2005, 02:59:19 PM »

like has been said before, their biggest problem is going to be their front court. they will get dominated on the glass....the western conference has some dominant big men. with Spree the Lakers backcourt should be strong. But we've seen, if you cant cleanup on the boards...you get killed. They need to run as much as possible.

For sure. Brown and Bynum are just two projects, but you dont win in the Play Offs with projects.

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2005, 04:45:35 PM »
guard your neck Phil  :laugh:

Yeah right, Phil Jackson is 6'8" and pretty big, I think he would take Spree

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2005, 02:03:45 AM »
guard your neck Phil  :laugh:

Yeah right, Phil Jackson is 6'8" and pretty big, I think he would take Spree

yeah Phil might pull some Zen Flying Monk Kung Fu on his ass or somethin...

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2005, 06:52:39 AM »
a day after i made this post about a trade about to happen, guess whos name pops up in the latest Laker rumors? KG  8)

acbaylove

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2005, 07:03:31 AM »
STILL too good to be true.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2005, 03:16:02 PM »
a day after i made this post about a trade about to happen, guess whos name pops up in the latest Laker rumors? KG  8)

yeah i heard some shit like a 3 team trade where the t'wolves get

Lamar,Bynum a gang of 1rst round picks

and from the bulls the t'wolves get-Curry ,Luol Deng ,a gang of first round picks

Lakers get KG

Bulls get Wally Zerbiac

??? ??? ??? ???

doesn't make much sense..unless KG in really un happy and really wants to get the fuck outta there   

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2005, 05:39:16 PM »

WTF? With Lamar Odom at small forward, there will be no rebounding problem...Then you have two 7 footers in Kwame and Chris, who can easily help dominate the boards along with Odom...Plus Spree and Kobe, damn, they're two of the best rebounding guards in the league...I know the Lakers could use some help at the frontcourt, but it's not exactly neccessary. And if they happen to sign Kemp, then there's REALLY no problems...PeACe

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2005, 06:38:29 PM »
yeah man Lamer is a solid rebounder,i was surpriced he avg 10+ reb. Last season,kobe is going to avg his 5-6 reb. per game & hopefully migm & kwame could combined to avg 15 reb. 8)