Author Topic: Info on J Steez ??  (Read 173 times)

Tha_Reverend

Info on J Steez ??
« on: October 12, 2005, 12:11:23 PM »
Yo, have I been really sleepin or is this cat relatively new?  Is he main stream or still kinda underground?  how many albums he have out. and who has he produced for?  he rap at all?  I really dig his style of production from what I have just heard.  yeah it reminds me a lot of quik. 

c'mon fellaz.  school ya boy  8)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re: Info on J Steez ??
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2005, 12:26:30 PM »
Well, I guess you can say he's relatively new, but still...you've been SLEEPING! ;)
He released an album in December 2004 called "Up 4 Tha Crown" which is in fact one of my favorite albums that have come out over the past few years. It's produced entirely by him, and he raps on about 3-4 songs.
His beats are banging.
His company is Rooftopmuzik, and his protege is Young Brown. He'll have some cuts on Suga Free's new album and J Steez also produced the We're All In The Same Gang Part II song.

If you do a quick search on this forum (older topics), you'll notice that there practically isn't 1 negative comment about J Steez.

Btw: happy b-day 8)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 12:28:05 PM by CRAFTY »

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 07:38:23 PM »
Yea he's been around for a while from what I know. Only complaint about him I got is that we never got to do our collab! But yeah he is definitely a student of Quik's sound, and he's from South Gate. I never met him, just talked to him on the phone and online.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 09:15:06 AM »
cool.  gonna have to check him out. 

!!!PU EM KOOH YDOBEMOS   ;D

Fuck50Cent213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 09:38:17 AM »
Only thing u gotta kno about that sap sucka is that he's a pussy and he shouldnt be rappin...im white and i kno my place.

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF WITH WHITE SKIN AND IN FRONT OF ANY AMOUNT OF PEOPLE (OR EVEN BY YOURSELF) AND YOU ARE RHYMING ABOUT POINTLESS SHIT, THEN SLOWLY PUT THE MIC DOWWWWWWWWWWWN.

STICK TO PRODUCTION...

FUCK EMINEM...

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2005, 10:58:30 AM »
 ::)

klubbstyle

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2005, 11:33:34 AM »
i have a couple of thracks that i can send u.

add em to your msn.

clintdogg@ozemail.com.au