Author Topic: westside connection on jamie foxx  (Read 568 times)

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: westside connection on jamie foxx
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2005, 07:13:20 AM »
Classic episode right there. Cube's reaction was hilarious when "Frank" tried to get near him.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2005, 07:48:19 AM »
"ANYBODY SEEN THAT WAYANS BROS EPISODE WHERE SHAWN & MARLON HIRE A VIOLINIST. AND THEN THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIM. THEN THEY MAKE HIM PLAY "BOW DOWN" AND MARLON STARTS FREESTYLING OVER IT. IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE "FINGER LICKIN', HAIR BE SO GREASY I COULD COOK SOME CHICKEN"
THAT'S THE FUNNIEST SHIT I EVER SEEN."

LMAO I remember that shit

"niiiir they got biiir in the jaciiir niiiir"

LMAO...Jamie talkin about "I can understand Ebonics!!!"

"Classic episode right there. Cube's reaction was hilarious when "Frank" tried to get near him"

LOL, "look at her adams apple!!"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2005, 09:43:43 AM »
"ANYBODY SEEN THAT WAYANS BROS EPISODE WHERE SHAWN & MARLON HIRE A VIOLINIST. AND THEN THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIM. THEN THEY MAKE HIM PLAY "BOW DOWN" AND MARLON STARTS FREESTYLING OVER IT. IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE "FINGER LICKIN', HAIR BE SO GREASY I COULD COOK SOME CHICKEN"

hell yeah! man i loved that show. the funny thing is until they relased season 1 on dvd, i hadn't seen the show since like 99, but i still find myself using quotes from that show
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2005, 11:35:42 AM »
I remember seeing that episode about 3 years ago...and I laughed my ass off man. The shit was hilarious! I used to watch Jamie Foxx every day, but I never thought I'd see the Westside Connection in it though, so that was cool.

The Wayans Bros is funny as hell...too bad they don't re-air the episodes here anymore. I always found that hilarious. And yes, I've also seen that episode with the violinist...haha, that was mad funny ;D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2005, 11:42:02 AM »
braxton: "im sorry mr. ice cubicles...mack donalds...wc fields".

LOL

Haven't seen that show since 01