Author Topic: WARREN G ALBUM ALERT - DO NOT POST LINKS TO ALBUM - THREAT OF LEGAL ACTION  (Read 1978 times)

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
Re: WARREN G ALBUM ALERT - DO NOT POST LINKS TO ALBUM - THREAT OF LEGAL ACTION
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2005, 08:41:12 AM »
I've only heard one song.  I refuse to DL a full version.  Warren has always come with it on the beats so I'm not even trippin'.  I'm a fan and I'll buy my copy the day it drops.  8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2005, 09:02:56 AM »
I just wanted to add to this post, since I understand the problem more, now.

I'm officially asking all of you not to steal anything from me.  Don't steal my rims... don't break into my house and steal anything.  Please don't steal my money, and please don't physically assault me or anything.

I thought I was already covered by the law, but figured I'd "approach" you since that's the new way to do things like that. 

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2005, 09:15:14 AM »
I beg to differ, it is the american spelling which i consider incorrect, queens english my boy!

Main Entry: or·ga·ni·za·tion
Variant: also British or·ga·ni·sa·tion

Good point!!
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2005, 10:02:59 AM »
I just wanted to add to this post, since I understand the problem more, now.

I'm officially asking all of you not to steal anything from me.  Don't steal my rims... don't break into my house and steal anything.  Please don't steal my money, and please don't physically assault me or anything.

I thought I was already covered by the law, but figured I'd "approach" you since that's the new way to do things like that. 

*puts away the ski mask and drops the baseball bat* 

*sigh*

fine  :(

Acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2005, 05:26:40 PM »
I'm a fan of warren g and all, but this is pretty bad.  I d/l games album and never bought it and he still went multi platinum.  internet downloading is not the problem of rappers not selling, if it was, nobody would go platinum, but yet plenty of people do.  maybe the fact that warren g has next to no promotion for this album is the reason why it won't sell.  if it werent for this forum and dubcnn I would have no fuckin clue that warren was even dropping a new album.

jwonder

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2005, 05:00:18 AM »
I'm a fan of warren g and all, but this is pretty bad.  I d/l games album and never bought it and he still went multi platinum.  internet downloading is not the problem of rappers not selling, if it was, nobody would go platinum, but yet plenty of people do.  maybe the fact that warren g has next to no promotion for this album is the reason why it won't sell.  if it werent for this forum and dubcnn I would have no fuckin clue that warren was even dropping a new album.

ac i beg these idiots to let me promote there shit for free. but these bitches are so far under snoops dick sack that they cant even see straight. and fuck you wcdiccridasoldier and you bitch okra i mean okka. you french sideline bitch boy. i used to have so much love for these dpg idiots but they are blind cause they are under snoop balls sacc.

shouts to tray deee hold you head and shout to goldie a real mother fucker.

gun shots to the haters and the euro french trash sideline bitches.

wcsoldier

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2005, 06:04:57 AM »

ac i beg these idiots to let me promote there shit for free. but these bitches are so far under snoops dick sack that they cant even see straight. and fuck you wcdiccridasoldier and you bitch okra i mean okka. you french sideline bitch boy. i used to have so much love for these dpg idiots but they are blind cause they are under snoop balls sacc.

you sound very clever and very mature. How old are you ? I thought  you were a sensitive 14 year old girl. I  ain't gonna respond to you man, silent hurts dumb people

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2005, 02:03:04 PM »
How come you allowed to post Trauma and alot of other albums but not this? Is Warren G special or something?

I dont know if has already been answered but just asking, so dont get on my ass if it has...

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2005, 02:09:39 PM »
LMFAO at the dudes uncle , like this old fuck can do anything about it. i downloaded the album bitch.
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

J Bananas

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2005, 02:25:48 PM »
but everything else we can still bootleg the shit out of right?

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2005, 02:33:57 PM »
Shout out to Warren G,

niggaz like him deserve respect and i'm gonna buy his album along wit DJ Quik's Trauma

Acgrundy

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2005, 09:59:29 AM »

yo, jwonder have you spoken with tray deee lately?  any plans on releasing any unreleased material of his?  and whats up with goldie loc?  is he working on new music?

dameons

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2005, 11:33:56 AM »
fuck best buy....circuit city is the best..

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2005, 06:04:34 PM »
i think ure misthinking buddy.his last album was a major flop& to prove my point warren g in one song of mid nite hour says ''fuck universal''..thats not for nathen...his only multi plat' album was his 1st i believe
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

LoLo

• Lil Geezy
  • WestSide
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2005, 02:31:28 PM »
aight cool

I'm still on top of the game
Still droppin flames, still cock and aim
Still at the top had the Roc for the fame
over setbacks, there's been a lot since I came