Author Topic: HEY GUYS  (Read 248 times)

BigBDrugStores

Re: HEY GUYS
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2005, 09:20:33 AM »
am I the only one who thinks those aliases might be just a bit played out after a while?
yeah, but not just yet

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2005, 02:08:21 PM »
malarky, lol ;D
NO MORE WAR

Joe Allbaugh

• Lil Geezy
  • Donate to Hurricane Katrina relief now!
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2005, 05:16:07 PM »
your alias is the former former FEMA director, Michael Brown's college roomate.

President Bush chose U.S. Fire Administrator R. David Paulison to replace Mike Brown as director of FEMA on Monday. A career firefighter, Paulison has led the U.S. Fire Administration since 2001.

This guy is full of shit, I'm the director, you just have a pink videosport box in your sig.

DAYUM

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2005, 05:18:08 PM »
Hey fellas, I'm Joe Allbaugh and this is my first post. You may have recognized my pic in my sig, maybe not, but I'm the newly appointed director of FEMA, George Bush personally selected me for the job. I'll tell you guys right here, the only thing I love more than saving peoples lives is some Wu-tang gangsta shit rattling my trunk. Anyways, I'm glad to be here while I'm not saving the world (haha) and I look forward to becoming friends with all of you. And a reminder, if you can, please help the folks of New Orleans with any kind of donation you can make, it's a horrible existence down there right now and they need our help. Thanks guys.

You're an idiot  ;D your alias is the former former FEMA director, Michael Brown's college roomate.

President Bush chose U.S. Fire Administrator R. David Paulison to replace Mike Brown as director of FEMA on Monday. A career firefighter, Paulison has led the U.S. Fire Administration since 2001.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9315184/

why do u think hes finding time to be on dubcc?

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2005, 05:36:43 PM »
lol