Author Topic: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?  (Read 35187 times)

Lunatic

Re: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #1515 on: April 03, 2010, 11:12:39 AM »
Damn that's random as fuck dude.
I know! lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Okka

« Reply #1516 on: April 04, 2010, 06:03:22 PM »
Here's some promo/sneak peek videos from the next episode.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/McoVpSUDWpE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/McoVpSUDWpE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vFD80VeWA0g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vFD80VeWA0g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bO_T4vBR8LA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bO_T4vBR8LA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3FDOmc2kl-o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3FDOmc2kl-o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Promo pictures from the next episode, a bit spoiling. I'll say this though, damn those last pictures look interesting.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1517 on: April 08, 2010, 10:57:31 PM »
No comments ? Thought it was a great episode.

The Watcher

« Reply #1518 on: April 10, 2010, 02:00:22 AM »
yeah it was a dope episode, havent had internet accesss since i downloaded it to comment

i knew lost would end up being a love story.. but if they start throwing random ppl together in the last couple of episodes i'm going to kill somebody

other than that i think it'll be interesting to see what desmond has to say to fLocke
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #1519 on: April 10, 2010, 04:08:12 PM »
its pretty cool how they're connecting the 2 timelines, its good to see desmond back in the show
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #1520 on: April 10, 2010, 07:24:27 PM »
yessiirrrr best episode in the sense it makes sense of whats happening in this series with the alternative reality off the island...still some questions though....the machine they put desmond in...what was it? like a time travel sorta device or some sort of thing to teleport him to the other reality? and in the other world in 2004 the woman who is the widmor cats wife is the woman with the white hair...she kinda came across as she knew what was going on...how? and possibly widmor in the 2007 events on the island...was good to see charlie back...

great episode and finally the two parts of the show this series are being connected...and there is still so many questions which remain...lol

This series has been really strong, shame the last series kinda ruined the show in some ways, it was the weakest season in many ways imo but this season has been so strong...in some ways it still seems like the series before the final season though...i guess its just weird knowing its going to be all over soon!

Lunatic

« Reply #1521 on: April 11, 2010, 12:41:59 AM »
yeah it was a dope episode, havent had internet accesss since i downloaded it to comment

i knew lost would end up being a love story.. but if they start throwing random ppl together in the last couple of episodes i'm going to kill somebody

other than that i think it'll be interesting to see what desmond has to say to fLocke
love stories are weak though..LOST is very creative, unique and well written and if it ends up a complete love story, i hate to admit it but it'd kinda' be sappy, typical and very hollywood-ish

The Watcher

« Reply #1522 on: April 11, 2010, 09:51:58 PM »
my guess is that widmore and ms hawking are living outside the normal timeline and can be in whatever timeline they want

like back in season 3 when desmond was in the past in another timeline and she knew about everything, they can probably just jump around as they wish.

season 5 to me was one of the better seasons, much better than season 2 & 3. i dont think lost hit its prime until season 4 when they were finally given an end date. since then it feels like the show actually started making progress.

i guess one thing to consider is that just because its a love story doesnt mean everyones going to be alive at the end. jin and sun aren't united, kate wont end up with either jack or sawyer, juliet is dead, etc.. rose and bernard are like the only sure thing
- celph titled

- joe budden

The Watcher

« Reply #1523 on: April 14, 2010, 04:04:47 PM »
wow, another fucking dope episode

didnt see that shit at the end coming with locke and desmond. everything is starting to fall into place now it seems

the only episode i didnt like so far was the kate episode, other than that its all been great
- celph titled

- joe budden

Lunatic

« Reply #1524 on: April 14, 2010, 04:41:13 PM »
this was probably one of the best episodes of the season.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #1525 on: April 14, 2010, 04:44:31 PM »
only 6 episodes till "THE ISLAND IS DONE WITH US"!!! 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

bez

« Reply #1526 on: April 14, 2010, 08:00:25 PM »
Jesus you guys really must be watching a different show to me. I've literally told all of my friends that this season has been awful and like the last 3 episodes I have absolutly no clue what is happening. Alternate timelines? Where did that idea spring up from? If you're telling me that is what JJ Abrams had in mind when he first wrote the show then I don't believe you. I think this show has ironically become 'lost' in itself and actually think they probably never planned to end it because they figured it would get axed or someshit before it was over. Surly we've already seen this episode before, Desmond is my constant, Fariday wrote in his book. This last episode was nothing new. Its so weak. I expected so much more.

The Watcher

« Reply #1527 on: April 14, 2010, 10:48:59 PM »
well we now know that the whispers on the island are actually people that have died on or around the island

add in the fact that the two timelines are coming together that's pretty big

if you're too retarded to understand whats happening maybe you should stick to CSI or Law & Order
- celph titled

- joe budden

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1528 on: April 15, 2010, 06:12:42 PM »
The only thing that bothers me is that these alternative time lines all have these love stories that follow up to the remembering life on the island. They're kinda boring.

What was the point with the shit Desmond did at the end ? Do we know, or is it going to be explained in next episodes ?

Lunatic

« Reply #1529 on: April 15, 2010, 06:31:09 PM »
What was the point with the shit Desmond did at the end ? Do we know, or is it going to be explained in next episodes ?
Will find out but 3 working theories (I'm sure one of them is right)

1. Near death experiences (Desmond drowning, Charlie almost choking) make people "remember" the island - (Hurley is an exception to this as he remembered when he kissed Libby) Desmond is giving Locke his near death experience to make him remember.

2. To get Locke admitted to the hospital Jack works at so that Jack can fix Locke's spine and he can walk again - Fate taking it's course.

3. To kill Locke for throwing him in the well (obviously somehow involving Desmond in both time lines)