Author Topic: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?  (Read 35480 times)

tempo2

Re: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #1230 on: March 21, 2009, 09:45:04 AM »
^^ yeah i aree we are certainley heading for the purge as the fnale? and its looking like the swan is going to play a part somehow. did aybody feel the irony when sawyer was looking at sayid when he had him captive? remember back in season 1 when it was the other way round?

Lunatic

« Reply #1231 on: March 25, 2009, 07:52:38 PM »
SPOILERS:

ummm

HOLY FUCK :o

no way he's actually dead though...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #1232 on: March 25, 2009, 10:02:54 PM »
SPOILERS:

ummm

HOLY FUCK :o

no way he's actually dead though...

yeah man..crazy shit!!

great episode!!

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

The Watcher

« Reply #1233 on: March 26, 2009, 02:54:58 AM »
i guess we need a definition of how the time travelling is working on lost. i guess the 2 outcomes are;

1. ben is dead - and we won't see him again, he just vanishes and is never heard from again.

or the more logical one

2. ben is alive, the island doesn't let him die

my only problem with #2 is that it brings up the whole 'whatever happened happened' scenario that daniel said. if that's the case, howcome old ben didn't recognise sayid when he met him back in season 2 since he met him when he was 12 or whatever. unless ben has known him all this time and just kept his mouth shut up about it
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Lunatic

« Reply #1234 on: March 26, 2009, 04:55:19 AM »
^i bet u ben just kept his mouth shut about it; he's 2 smart 2 fuck up like that

no way young ben is actually dead though

still some crazy shit

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1235 on: March 29, 2009, 05:25:59 AM »
^i bet u ben just kept his mouth shut about it; he's 2 smart 2 fuck up like that

still some crazy shit

Jack to the rescue!!

Lunatic

« Reply #1236 on: March 29, 2009, 09:05:34 AM »

still some crazy shit

Jack to the rescue!!
I also think Jack will find him and save him

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #1237 on: April 02, 2009, 05:31:06 AM »
all I can say is  :o
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Lunatic

« Reply #1238 on: April 02, 2009, 09:34:17 AM »
shocked Jack refused 2 save him; good for him. So kate didn't come back for Sawyer, she came to find Claire. I wanna know more about what Richard said and why that happens and where he is taking Ben.

Next week's episode looks like a Ben one and looks damn good.

The Watcher

« Reply #1239 on: April 02, 2009, 03:20:32 PM »
this was easily the best Kate episode of the series, without a doubt. Jack refuses to save Ben and when given the choice of turning Ben into the evil guy he is in the future Kate doesn't even blink and says yes. Basically all the people he kills are now because Kate, wow.

the conversation with Hurley & Miles was pretty rad too, heh
- celph titled

- joe budden

Lunatic

« Reply #1240 on: April 04, 2009, 06:14:10 PM »
Jack refuses to save Ben and when given the choice of turning Ben into the evil guy he is in the future Kate doesn't even blink and says yes. Basically all the people he kills are now because Kate, wow.
I thought another interesting way to look at it is like this (just throwing something out there that is opposite of yours)

by Jack refusing 2 save Ben, Kate was "forced" 2 hand him over (off of the advice of Juliet) to Richard and the "others." Richard says taking Ben would "change things" (or something like that) about Ben. Perhaps it was the consequences of this switch that makes Ben turn into the evil person he becomes. Who is to say that if Jack saved him and he was able to stay with Dharma, his father would change and begin 2 love/accept him (a consequence of a fear from nearly losing his son) and Ben could have actually been nurtured properly and became a regular human being. Interesting in my opinion.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #1241 on: April 05, 2009, 04:05:35 AM »
S P O I L E R S

Luna's theory is pretty inteesting!

WHat I think is that if Ben died as a kid he would have died also in the future (or present if you wanna call it) where he is on the island with Locke, Sun, Frank and the new guys and it wouldn;t have affected his actions prior to the last comeback to the island in the "present".I make this conclusion of sort due to the stuff Miles said before Herley asked him about Sayid and because of the way this weeks' episode ended.You have Richard taking Ben in the past and next thing they show him waking up in the "present" with Locke greeting him "welcome to the land of the living"
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 04:45:00 AM by eazye »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

The Watcher

« Reply #1242 on: April 05, 2009, 04:23:55 AM »
Richard says that if he takes Ben, Ben will lose all his innocence and basically become the evil guy he is in the future. In the end none of this matters since "whatever happened, happened". Jack saved Ben in the future once and learned his lesson from that so Kate was always going to save him first (or second?)
- celph titled

- joe budden

Okka

« Reply #1243 on: April 06, 2009, 06:58:32 AM »
I really wasn't feelin' the last episode, i have a feeling the next episode ("Dead Is Dead") will be fuckin great though.

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2009/04/episode-512-dead-is-dead-promo.html
http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2009/04/episode-512-dead-is-dead-cdn-promo.html

Someone should change the name of this topic though, it should be like "The Official Lost Discussion Thread".
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 07:00:22 AM by Okka »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #1244 on: April 06, 2009, 04:41:13 PM »
This seasons been a terrible low in comparison to last season. I love lost, but im never biased or 'wow' at every minor thing and to be honest. The season has just finally come into some movement in the last couple of episodes. I like this episode and the last one even though here we go again with the whole kate jack sawyer julliete (get her the fuck out) story again.

Its finally starting to reach lost standards because in comparison to last season, this season has been below par and its pretty deep in now. They just need to get back to the real time and let things move forward. Those ajira people are hardly involved, we just see them attacking sawyer and all for a second or so when the flashes in time were happening.

And now that its 2008  since its been 3 years...or 3...2007 or 2008...whatever year it is in the real world...what does that mean for the real time of the island? Like i know they're stuck in the 70's but what happened in the island in 2004 to this day when they've been in the other time zone?

Alot of questions but they're not really stepping up this season imo. Nothing huge or super interesting going on in my opinion. Like theres so many little seperate things/stories going on at the moment, it all seems disjointed whereas last season there was one big story with the freighter people and everything was based around it pretty much and the characters and their personalities fitted into that story, which i think is the most appealing thing about lost along with the island and them trying to escape it...or atleast thats what it used to be...now they're back and jack is sounding like locke...waiting to know what to do and all...

thats atleast interesting!!

Not hating on lost because i watch it all the time but its not been that great this season!

pz!