Author Topic: Gary Payton Signs With Miami Heat  (Read 937 times)

acbaylove

Re: Gary Payton Signs With Miami Heat
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2005, 01:12:41 AM »
Obviously. I've hated KG too, man. But if he comes to L.A. i'll be the happiest guy in this planet. So what's the point?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2005, 10:29:01 AM »
I've hated Karl Malone in the past and I hate him again for the stupid shit he pulled last year...But I still have respect for him. KG I've always liked as a player. I'd kill someone out of joy if LA got him...But Spree and Kemp would be good enough. ;D

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2005, 10:25:37 PM »
Obviously. I've hated KG too, man. But if he comes to L.A. i'll be the happiest guy in this planet. So what's the point?

you guys call anyone who see's Kobe's flaws...a Kobe hater lol. anyone who doesnt like him or his game...a hater, rather then just someone who isnt a fan of his and can actually see positives AND negatives in his game. You hate Malone, and KG...so you must know nothing about them or anything...youre just a "hater" (in your eyes)

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2005, 10:29:39 PM »
I've hated Karl Malone in the past and I hate him again for the stupid shit he pulled last year...But I still have respect for him. KG I've always liked as a player. I'd kill someone out of joy if LA got him...But Spree and Kemp would be good enough. ;D

I couldnt stand Malone's game, it was just UGLY. He was clumsy, he traveled alot, fouled alot. He was dirty as hell on the court, but at the same time...a whiner. Plus, he was one of the bigger men in the league...and maybe the biggest flopper in the league. Other then Vlade lol. Fisher on the Lakers was pretty bad, but at least he was a guard. Malone is huge, and i cant count the number of times ive seen 6 foot guards run his ass over. lol what a joke. He was a great player ill give him that, but id respect him more if he just played and quit with all that bullshit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2005, 08:10:49 AM »

you guys call anyone who see's Kobe's flaws...a Kobe hater lol. anyone who doesnt like him or his game...a hater, rather then just someone who isnt a fan of his and can actually see positives AND negatives in his game. You hate Malone, and KG...so you must know nothing about them or anything...youre just a "hater" (in your eyes)

See, the difference is that if you were to say KG was the best in the league, no one would ride your nuts about it and type up stories about why you're a KG dicksucker in 10 different threads. That's why you're a hater...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2005, 08:12:38 AM »

I couldnt stand Malone's game, it was just UGLY. He was clumsy, he traveled alot, fouled alot. He was dirty as hell on the court, but at the same time...a whiner. Plus, he was one of the bigger men in the league...and maybe the biggest flopper in the league. Other then Vlade lol. Fisher on the Lakers was pretty bad, but at least he was a guard. Malone is huge, and i cant count the number of times ive seen 6 foot guards run his ass over. lol what a joke. He was a great player ill give him that, but id respect him more if he just played and quit with all that bullshit.

Don't even start on Fisher...Fisher is the best in the league at getting in position to draw the charge. His positioning skills are very well, he is not a flopper...PeACe

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2005, 02:33:41 AM »
 ;D :laugh:

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2005, 11:11:28 AM »