Author Topic: Brian Wilson has a heart of gold  (Read 220 times)

Trauma-san

Brian Wilson has a heart of gold
« on: September 23, 2005, 01:55:05 PM »
Brian Wilson likes to post on his message board every once in a while.  People always debate whether or not it's really him although everyone involved claims that it's of course him, he has a special username and everything. 

Anyways!  Brian signs on and posts the other night, and he's answering people's questions.  things like "Hey Brian, are you still working on that Rock album you were talking about?" and "Hey Brian, what do you think of Paul McCartney's new album?"  and he goes through and answers them and talks to people for an hour or so.

One ass-clown posted "I don't think this is really Brian... if you are really Brian, email me, and I'll email you back my phone number.  Call me, and I'll donate money to the Red Cross Katrina Relief fund". 

Brian's been asking all his fans to donate to help out the Katrina Victims.  Well, anyways, Brian got kind of pissed off that the guy didn't trust him, and wanted him to call him, so he posted something like "I don't know what to say to your post other than sometimes I wonder why I even try.  Your offer isn't necessary" about the guy bribing him with a charitable donation.

Anyways...

Two days go by, and Brian posts that he talked it over with his wife, and wanted to make a bad situation good.  So, he's offered on his message board, that if any of his fans will donate 100 bucks or more to the Katrina Relief fund (through an associate of his that's apparently personally down there handing out items and helping people 1 on 1), that he's call them.  There's already been 3 or 4 people respond on his message board and thank him for callling them, so nice to talk to you on the phone, etc.  Brian says he'll call you and you can ask him a question you've been wanting to ask, or just say hi and chat for a few minutes.

That's one of the most CLASS FUCKING ACT things I've ever heard a celebrity do. 

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Brian Wilson has a heart of gold
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2005, 01:59:57 PM »
Man, that's pretty crazy. You gonna do it?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2005, 02:22:57 PM »
No. 

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2005, 02:23:52 PM »
Brian Wilson is a Chump

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2005, 02:46:30 PM »
I got beef with that clown

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2005, 02:54:04 PM »
who is he?
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2005, 04:25:32 PM »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2005, 05:19:56 PM »
Brian Wilson likes to post on his message board every once in a while. People always debate whether or not it's really him although everyone involved claims that it's of course him, he has a special username and everything.

Anyways! Brian signs on and posts the other night, and he's answering people's questions. things like "Hey Brian, are you still working on that Rock album you were talking about?" and "Hey Brian, what do you think of Paul McCartney's new album?" and he goes through and answers them and talks to people for an hour or so.

One ass-clown posted "I don't think this is really Brian... if you are really Brian, email me, and I'll email you back my phone number. Call me, and I'll donate money to the Red Cross Katrina Relief fund".

Brian's been asking all his fans to donate to help out the Katrina Victims. Well, anyways, Brian got kind of pissed off that the guy didn't trust him, and wanted him to call him, so he posted something like "I don't know what to say to your post other than sometimes I wonder why I even try. Your offer isn't necessary" about the guy bribing him with a charitable donation.

Anyways...

Two days go by, and Brian posts that he talked it over with his wife, and wanted to make a bad situation good. So, he's offered on his message board, that if any of his fans will donate 100 bucks or more to the Katrina Relief fund (through an associate of his that's apparently personally down there handing out items and helping people 1 on 1), that he's call them. There's already been 3 or 4 people respond on his message board and thank him for callling them, so nice to talk to you on the phone, etc. Brian says he'll call you and you can ask him a question you've been wanting to ask, or just say hi and chat for a few minutes.

That's one of the most CLASS FUCKING ACT things I've ever heard a celebrity do.

No.

Ok...so dare i say that you did this and it wasn't really him? is that why you "Want my donation back"?

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2005, 06:05:08 PM »
When I heard hurricane Katrina had wiped out New Orleans, I immediately donated money, the next day.  It never entered my mind what color the people were. 

In the days that followed, all I saw were people on television calling me a racist, and the race card played over and over again, so I'd prefer to have my donation returned.  The only person that thanked me for contributing was George Bush, and he's a racist asshole according to everyone I read.

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2005, 11:20:31 PM »
I just found out, not only is he calling everyone that donates over 100 bucks, he's matching all the donations.  Unbelievable. 

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2005, 10:31:40 AM »

herpes

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2005, 11:00:39 AM »
how come whenever you curse, you stress the fact that you cursed.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2005, 11:34:18 AM »

i didn´t really get that now

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2005, 09:55:46 PM »

because written words are an inferior form of expression.  I'm a pretty animated person and one of the only ways I can make my words appear to reflect how I usually express things is to stress certain words to add flair to what I'm typing. 

For instance, I said "one of the most Class Fucking Act things".  Proper english probably would have been to say "one of the nicest things".  Nicest or nice is a word that's overused so much, that when you say somebody's nice, it holds no significance.  So instead, I said "class act".  If someone's a class act, it represents a certain type of person, a much more rare version of nice, which I think fits the bill in this particular situation.  Even that wasn't enough, so I capitalized the first letter of both words, just to make it appear different than the other, less meaningful words I was typing... "Class Act".  When you're talking to someone, and you curse like you have tourettes syndrome, it's jarring and kind of rude... so I cussed in the middle of the expression to maybe wake people up a little bit, and make them look at what I was typing "Class Fucking Act".  Finally, feeling that too wasn't quite strong enough, I capitalized all three words "CLASS FUCKING ACT". 

There ya go.