Author Topic: Anyone played Black?  (Read 223 times)

DUB CC

• 'G'
Anyone played Black?
« on: March 05, 2006, 12:18:49 AM »
has anyone played this game? http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/256461.asp

it looks pretty good..

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Anyone played Black?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 12:40:21 AM »
its got a pretty good singleplayer but its pretty short,plus no multiplayer either,main reasons i havent picked it up

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 03:56:27 AM »
picked it up yesterday , it seems pretty good.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

DUB CC

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 01:06:19 PM »
that sucks its  only single player.  I guess its only good for a rent.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 01:23:47 PM »
Funny, I was just talking to my boy about this game yesterday.  He first told me about it wayyyyy back in december 04.  He was really pumped up about it then. (He's a guru when it comes to video games).  When I talked to him yesterday, he said the exact same shit yall are saying - the single player is supposed to be real good, but it only takes like 6 hours to beat.  Biggest knocks were no multiplayer, and low replay value due to the game being pretty linear.  He recommended it as a rental.

MIC

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 01:25:24 PM »
Shootouts are really nice, remind me of F.E.A.R. on PC. Lots of debris flying around when you start shooting, lots of smoke, sparkles, explosions etc.
It can be finished in 10 hours on hard and there's not much to come back to after that.
The story is boring as hell and it's told through boring videos with same two actors sitting at the same table all the time - you can't even skip those videos which is pretty annoying, so every time you load the game you have to watch them babbling for a minute or two.