Author Topic: NFL week 3  (Read 359 times)

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
Re: NFL week 3
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2005, 02:06:02 PM »
9ers lost, their offense was good, but the D gave up big plays.

Yeah they gave up a big lead, I thought they would grind it out but the D gave up
The Jags won once again, and tore up Chad Pennington and Jay Fiedler in the process, Leftwich is a beast

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2005, 08:34:38 PM »
I can't believe it. The Raiders should be 3-0, Janikowski Sebastian screwed the Raiders in that Philly game.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2005, 09:47:06 PM »
I can't believe it. The Raiders should be 3-0, Janikowski Sebastian screwed the Raiders in that Philly game.

the refs got us in tha KC game. We lost by 6, and they took away that Moss touchdown on a bullshit call that even the announces criticized...shit, even the announcers in the Raider/Eagle game said that call was wrong.

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2005, 08:54:03 PM »
i have to agree with you... that moss call was very bad and i don't even really care for the raiders.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2005, 12:54:50 AM »
i have to agree with you... that moss call was very bad and i don't even really care for the raiders.

yeah. we been puttin up with this shit for over a decade now. there used to be rumors of a leaguewide conspiracy against the Raiders....im startin to buy into it lol. I mean...the Raiders used to be known as the bad guys, the dirty team. But they dont play that type of football anymore...no one really does. but the league still treats them like they do. maybe they just like the idea of a "bad guy". But figure this out, for the last 10-15 years we've been the MOST penalized team in the league probably at least 80% of those years. Through more then 5 or 6 head coaches, who knows how many offensive and defensive coordinators, and players who started their career in a Raider uniform....and have already retired...we are STILL the most penalized? How does that even make sense? At least ONE or two of those coaching staffs would have addressed that problem and fixed it for a couple years or so.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2005, 02:15:21 PM »
rodney harrison out for the year and possibly career is not a good thing

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2005, 02:46:28 PM »
rodney harrison out for the year and possibly career is not a good thing
good luck with the chargers next week.  without harrison out, who's going to be able to keep up with LT?
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2005, 04:52:46 PM »
Pittsburg got jacked of their win, refs added 50 seconds on clock by "accident"

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2005, 05:38:12 PM »

the refs got us in tha KC game. We lost by 6, and they took away that Moss touchdown on a bullshit call that even the announces criticized...shit, even the announcers in the Raider/Eagle game said that call was wrong.

The NFL has even come out & said that call in the Raiders vs KC game was the wrong call & that the Raiders sohuld've gotten a touch down. I defintely think that it's the Raiders' rep of the past which is way they're still getting all of these penalties.