Author Topic: LMAO! Miami Heat's Official Topic  (Read 539 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LMAO! Miami Heat's Official Topic
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2005, 02:22:25 PM »
^^^who's bitter?  shaq's the one who's been acting like a bitter faggot all year..he's supposed to be a business man,but yet he's acting like a faggot when Dr.Buss made a business decision to trade his unmotivated ass

Ben Wallace>>>>>shaq  ,,,shaq can't hang with Big Ben 8)

Ps 

a big % of Laker fans wanted to keep kobe over shaq if it came down to who get's the money b/c shaq wasn't going to take a pay cut/bow down to the kid he treated like shit before phil got there,that would of ment shaq lost,if he did
« Last Edit: September 26, 2005, 02:28:00 PM by "Speak On It"-Kurupt »

acbaylove

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2005, 02:43:12 PM »
For one, Wallace never outplayed Shaq ever, peeps keep sayin that but look at Shaq's numbers and look at Ben's numbers in the past two years they met, second, Shaq is a guy who isnt afraid to dish it off if hes double teamed, he'll share the ball, but normally hes playing against an inferior so he makes a move and scores, just because he averages 26 for his career doesnt mean hes a ball hog, its just the smart play to dump it into Shaq, Laker fans need to stop being bitter about Shaq leaving, life goes on

For one, Wallace outrebounded Shaq and defended him 1 on 1 with no double teams. Second, like i said, it's Shaq who needs to stop being bitter, cause he's the only one who's still talking about the Lakers.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2005, 04:17:03 PM »
FUCK THE HEAT & THEIR FAGGOT ASS FANS.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2005, 11:37:17 AM »
^^^who's bitter?  shaq's the one who's been acting like a bitter faggot all year..he's supposed to be a business man,but yet he's acting like a faggot when Dr.Buss made a business decision to trade his unmotivated ass

Ps 

a big % of Laker fans wanted to keep kobe over shaq if it came down to who get's the money b/c shaq wasn't going to take a pay cut/bow down to the kid he treated like shit before phil got there,that would of ment shaq lost,if he did
umm...didnt shaq demand a trade???..lol....both the lakers and the heat will be better this year than last but the heat are still going somewhere while the lakers will probrably just be happy making the playoffs again.....dont mean to hate and all but shit when the lakers got stacked with Karl and everyone else...everyone was like oh shit for sure championship and so forth now those same people are saying the complete opposite about miami gettin stacked....i really see miami takin a championship before the lakers do at this moment....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2005, 12:18:01 PM »

Ps 

umm...didnt shaq demand a trade???..lol....both the lakers and the heat will be better this year than last but the heat are still going somewhere while the lakers will probrably just be happy making the playoffs again.....dont mean to hate and all but shit when the lakers got stacked with Karl and everyone else...everyone was like oh shit for sure championship and so forth now those same people are saying the complete opposite about miami gettin stacked....i really see miami takin a championship before the lakers do at this moment....

Maybe, but put the Lakers in the east and their chances would be higher...I believe in the Lakers, it's what being a fan is about...

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2005, 12:42:05 PM »
^^Fag^^

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2005, 02:10:19 PM »

umm...didnt shaq demand a trade???..lol...

no,that was apart of the Spin,Shaq saying "i want to be traded,i want to get out of the sinking titanic" Dr.Buss had already made his disicion to trade him when he didn't except a contract extention in feburary,& mitch even said that shaq is tradeble 2 days after we lost to the Pistons & then the next day shaq spined it talking about "i want to be traded" shaq is a fucking moron,he got butthurt big time that kobe was now the franchise player and not him ;D ....so "Snaqs" :D had to make himself look good by saying some shit like that("i want to be traded,i want to get out of the sinking titanic")& shaq knows he can't get paid 30 mill $ a year and give kobe his big contract that he was going to finally get.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2005, 11:20:25 PM »
Let's face facts. Heat have too many all-stars. Lakers have too few all-stars. Heat will be much better than the Lakers next season. Having too many all-stars is a luxery-problem.

Just because they have all those good players dosen't mean shit...do you remember when the  blazers were stacked with talent years ago? look what happen to them...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2005, 01:18:05 AM »
Let's face facts. Heat have too many all-stars. Lakers have too few all-stars. Heat will be much better than the Lakers next season. Having too many all-stars is a luxery-problem.

Just because they have all those good players dosen't mean shit...do you remember when the  blazers were stacked with talent years ago? look what happen to them...

Yea, Yankees proved that you can't buy a championship. Still, saying that Lakers will have a better record next year is probably in the top 10 for most retarded comments ever on WCC.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin