Author Topic: DJ Muggs -VS- GZA - Grandmasters  (Read 317 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DJ Muggs -VS- GZA - Grandmasters
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2005, 07:45:40 AM »
This album defines the real definition of hip-hop.

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2005, 02:59:28 PM »
great wordplay on queens gambit using NFL teams to describe a relationship with a woman...  slick as shit

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2005, 03:09:58 PM »
finally a cd worth buyin (when it comes out)

soopa-man

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2005, 06:08:00 PM »
Damn good feedback, this album is crazy! I thought for awhile i was the only one bumping the shit out of it, they got my $12.99, i hope the Ghostface/MF Doom, comes out this well! I need more good hip hop shit!

We Fly High

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2005, 07:30:24 PM »
god i just started listening to this cd, andi havent heard hip hop like this in a long time. beats are fucking amazing, fits perfectly with gza. definitely buying this album. dub definitely needs to hook up with muggs for a  feature.
i might have to say i like this more than Trauma and Minstrel Show which were the best albums for me this year thus far.

soopa-man

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2005, 11:52:54 PM »
^^^DAMN! Homie is that keef or just some bomb chron chopped up by a coffe grinder?

Agreed man! I love "Trauma" too! "Documentary" was blazing! After I heard those albums i was like oh shit they took it, but when I heard this album I was like this would have no seeds if it were weed, would be uncut if it was coke! In other words this album is the shit and its dope to see cats seeing it the same way id hate to ruin it for peeps, building up to big, but for a fan of Cypress and Wu in ther respective early careers, I was stunned! Imma cop two homie classics deserve to stay in plastic, with an extra bumpin in the SUB!