Author Topic: ok so they're gonna start searching our backpacks for BOMBS!!!!!  (Read 246 times)

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
Re: ok so they're gonna start searching our backpacks for BOMBS!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2006, 06:41:21 PM »
lol i remember that scud exploding close to the mall
i went there 3 days later every thing was bakk to normal
i live 15 mins away and i heared the explosion

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2006, 08:37:55 PM »
^this fuckin guy

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2006, 11:15:08 AM »
That was pretty good, lol.

Anyways, it sucks what schools have turned into.  I don't know why they've become what they've become, but it makes me feel old.  When I graduated, it was right before they started all that shit.  About two years after I graduated, my high school made it where you had to have see-thru bookbags, if you can believe that shit.  Kids were bringing guns to school.  They installed metal detectors, which makes no sense at all to me.  What the fuck good are they? Every kid has metal on them.

Anyways, I think I ultimately blame the fucking hippies.  The hippies got a taste of what they thought was freedom, but was actually irresponsibilty.  They vowed not to raise their kids like their fathers and mothers raised them, so they raised a bunch of fucked up kids with no values.  These fucked up kids all got pregnant, and had all the fucked up kids that are in schools now.  Instead of parents siding with teachers who discipline unruly students, they assume their flower-child pansy ass kids are sinless and blame the schools. 

In town, they're using taser guns in schools now.  Some 14 year old chick got tasered friday, then some 17 year old kid got tasered monday.  Funny shit, they send 50,000 volts through the kids... but it's actually more humane, because before when they had to reprimand kids who were being violent, they'd hit them over the head with something.  After being tasered, the kids are fine 5 minutes later.  After being beat up with a nightstick, the kids get concussions and end up in the hospital, so I'm all for it.  Shock the little motherfuckers until they want to listen to reason. 
u know there are numerous cases where tazers have killed people? I wouldn't want them used in schools, there was enough of an uproar here about giving our police using tazers!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

bez

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2006, 05:39:15 AM »
your backpacks must be da bomb