Author Topic: Audio From "Armageddon" Album (New Crooked I & RBX Songs Inside)  (Read 163 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Audio From "Armageddon" Album (New Crooked I & RBX Songs Inside)
« on: September 28, 2005, 08:15:07 PM »
www.westcoast2k.net

Relic Entertainment is set to release their first project from Producer G-Flow next month. The project entitled "Armageddon: The Pre-Qual" is just a little teaser project for the actual "Armageddon" compilation dropping early next year.

"The Pre-Qual" is perfectly tied in with the "Armageddon" album, as it has the same artists that are gonna be featured on the big project. "The Pre-Qual" comes with all original songs from some of the finest spitters on the West Coast, such as Crooked I, Sly Boogy, RBX, Lady of Rage, Tri Star, Eastwood, Bo Roc, Caliph, any many more. So G-Flow came up with the smart idea to call all these artists back in for another session to lay down their verses.

We chopped it up with G-Flow to let him speak on the project and get the idea behind these two projects. So look out for his words later this week.

But this is not it! G-Flow hit us up with some exclusive audio from the "The Pre-Qual" project. These are songs from the aforementioned artists, including Crooked I, RBX, Calip, and others. All of them were produced by G-Flow.

Hit the links below for these exclusive audio tracks and stay tuned for the full feature on G-Flow.

» Crooked I - The Truth
» RBX - We Got Styles
» Hump feat. Tay - Grown Folks
» Caliph - One Mans Perspective
@ http://www.westcoast2k.net

"Armageddon: The Pre-Qual" is due out November 1st and it will be available at all Wherehouses.

www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Audio From "Armageddon" Album (New Crooked I & RBX Songs Inside)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2005, 08:34:07 PM »
good lookin