Author Topic: Yayo sales  (Read 606 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Yayo sales
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2005, 09:02:35 AM »
to dude who said "06 murder inc" even if g unit  falls off and doesnt do shit in 06 murder inc is dead nobody likes ja rule cept for a few people' and the rest of murder inc is WACK
murder inc aint gon run nothing murder inc might as well be deathrow cause they aint never gon sell like before ja rule might have one hit and then dissapear nobody likes his voice he sucks
either game and black wall has 06 or 50s gonna find a solution to save g unit
or rocafella gon come back in the spotlight' other then that the westcoast gonna make there come back and the south gon continue making hits

Maybe 50 will be you Captain Save-A-Ho. Things aren't lookin' on the up n up tho.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2005, 11:55:49 AM »
Yup. Bar 50's second album and not counting Game since he's now out the Unit and was an Aftermath/G-Unit artist at the release of ''The Documentary'', their sales have steadily dropped.

GRODT = 7 Million
Beg For Mercy = 3 Mill (I think somewhere around that mark)
Hunger For More = 1.3 Mill
Straight Outta Ca$hville = G-Unit trade ad's said that it went plat, but I think it was just under...
Predicate Felon = Somewhere below Gold status

It's undeniable that the numbers aren't looking too good for the Gee Yoo-nit right now...and I personally can't see Olivia or Spider doing anything near acceptable figures.

yeah that ad was hella fake. it said "Beg For Mercy" was at 5 mill, "Hunger For More" was at 2, and "Straight Outta Cashville" was at 1mill.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2005, 01:20:31 PM »
yeah when i was drunk i mentioned that olivia had a massive fuckstick and everybody was like "who the fuck is olivia?"... nobody knows the bitch, including people that know of tony yayo's cunt licking ass, i don't imagine her doing very well