Author Topic: C++  (Read 115 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
C++
« on: September 29, 2005, 05:33:44 PM »
Who here knows how to do that shit???...Like progaming and shit...Shits fucking hard as fuck man...I take Progarming and I dont understand shit. When the teacher is explain that shit, it seems like im in a different world for real....

The only thing I know how to do is basic Cout statments like this...

#include <iostream.h>

int main ()
{

cout<<"This shit confusing as fuck";
 cout<<"People who know this shit need to get a life for real";
 return(0);
}

UAK

Re: C++
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2005, 06:24:04 PM »
Aren't you too busy beefing w/Lil Ze and Carrot  ;D

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2005, 06:27:52 PM »
shit, you are learning c++ at 15. Anyway I am learning c programming right now in college. I used to do some c++ programming a few years ago. I went as far as classes, but I think I forgot most of it. Where are u doing specifically in c++ now?

By the way at 15 I started learning BASIC to help me understand higher-level programming languages like c++ which is why I am shocked u r learning c++ now. They usually do this in schools(at least in my area in the U.S.).
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2005, 06:41:51 PM »
shit, you are learning c++ at 15. Anyway I am learning c programming right now in college. I used to do some c++ programming a few years ago. I went as far as classes, but I think I forgot most of it. Where are u doing specifically in c++ now?

By the way at 15 I started learning BASIC to help me understand higher-level programming languages like c++ which is why I am shocked u r learning c++ now. They usually do this in schools(at least in my area in the U.S.).

Yeah, i started this class right when school started, and its an elective. I just started so right now we are learning Operators, and communication through console. We will get into advanced data like Arrays, Stuctures, strings of charcaters, later on...and by the end of the year we should be doing advanced concepts such as templates,exception handiling, and preprocessor directives...

So what are you learning right now? Do you enjoy it? Do you find it difficult at all?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2005, 10:31:08 PM »
Somehow I got an A in Intro to C++, and I am in Data Structures now. I definitely don't know what I'm doin in there yet...I need to catch up quick

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2005, 11:56:33 PM »
i've been programming in C/C++ for about 12 years now..  as a job i've been coding in it for 9

for a year or so before that i learned (turbo) Pascal.. and before that BASIC..

but i wasnt very good until i learned C.. (others were self taught)

oh and i've also programmed in x86 assembler in real and protected mode and crappy installscript that installshield uses which is like a fucked up hybrid of C and Pascal

also cobol (eww), foxpro, visual basic and fortran.. but not in much depth.. just to get things done at work

internet wise... coz of this place i learned a little Perl and PHP and learned SQL
« Last Edit: September 30, 2005, 12:05:55 AM by Overseer »

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2005, 07:43:30 AM »
I understand C++ i kept all my labs from class for future reference and books. I completed a structered orienting class that class was a pain cuz the teacher suck but got through it Right now Im learning assembly its easy but a grip of typing cuz its basically coded in a low language

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2005, 07:45:33 AM »
yeah asm sucks development time wise.. it helps you massively in understanding things properly but theres days its really not needed. windows and even many embedded solutations are written in at least C these days.

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2005, 07:47:06 AM »
You find this hard? I got straight A's when I took that class.