Author Topic: Mobb Deep and MOP on Anger Management Tour  (Read 149 times)

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Mobb Deep and MOP on Anger Management Tour
« on: September 28, 2005, 05:56:02 AM »
Any1 been at a concert and can tell me how long their sets were?

im concidering to go to Anger Management Concert

im a fan of mobb deep and MOP - no doubt
but i kinda hate 50 cent & G-Unit - their eraly mixtape shit was good, but the pop stuff suxx

so is it a good idea to go to a concert??

and is it worth the money? thats why i wanna know how long MD' and MOP's sets are (b/c i wont go for a total of 30mins..)

ABN

Re: Mobb Deep and MOP on Anger Management Tour
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2005, 07:13:48 AM »
well i think Mobb Deep and M.O.P. are apart of 50´s set and if they are they won´t perform for long. and if you don´t like G-unit´s shit on albums you´re gonna hate them even more after you´ve heard them live coz 50 is one of the wackest live perfomers i´ve even seen. he lip synchs the hooks he uses backdrops that he raps over and his crew finishes all of his lines coz he runs outta breath. so i would advise you not to go if you´re not a hardcore G-unit fan coz they suck live. Mobb Deep are shitty performers aswell so don´t waste your money on it, just wait until M.O.P. got a solo concert round your way coz they are the only ones outta the G-Unit line up that are worth payin to see.

'EclipZe

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2005, 09:31:41 AM »
man I saw 50 live he sucked lol don't go 2 it, btw MOP is comin to the netherlands solo so I think they might go to ur neighbourhood 2 ?

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2005, 05:32:50 AM »
yep, i just read that theyre doing like 3 of their own songs..
for 50€... thats not enough

PS: where's that MOP concert and when? is there a website where i can see tourdates? on their offical site it's not listed

'EclipZe

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2005, 08:29:56 AM »
^ well on a dutch site where all the urban concerts are listed that are comin' 2 the netherlands it says:

M.O.P. (ma 17/10)
Paradiso, Amsterdam

nuttin more..

dray

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2005, 08:38:57 AM »
good look for m.o.p.