Author Topic: Latrell Sprewell to sign with the Lakers?  (Read 1456 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Latrell Sprewell to sign with the Lakers?
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2005, 08:48:38 PM »
Looks like there's still hope...

Spree signing to L.A. talk.
- The question still remains though, where will Spree end up? My money is still on the Lakers, especially since Sprewell has a home and a business in Southern California. Yeah, I know that the Lakers said they don’t think they will trade for Spree. The keyword though, is trade. I believe the Lakers are just trying to get Spree to sign for the portion of the mid-level exception that they still have available, as opposed to having to consummate a sign and trade to get him in purple and gold. And if there is one city where Spree will take less to play, I believe it is Tinsel Town.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2005, 05:08:13 AM »
Horry said Kobe is the hardest worker in the NBA. The second is Latrell Sprewell. Just reported on the Dave Smith show. Welcome Spreeeeeeeeeeee.

Spree really didnt look like a hard worker last season. Most hard workers arent superstars anyways. I bet my ass that Mark Madsen works harder than Duncan.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2005, 05:34:52 AM »
Horry said Kobe is the hardest worker in the NBA. The second is Latrell Sprewell. Just reported on the Dave Smith show. Welcome Spreeeeeeeeeeee.

Spree really didnt look like a hard worker last season. Most hard workers arent superstars anyways. I bet my ass that Mark Madsen works harder than Duncan.

Only difference is that Spree is a 4-times All Star who has averaged 18+ ppg in his career while the Dogg is a just a great dancer, nothing more. Role player maybe. But great dancer, lol. That's for sure.