Author Topic: Method Man unites with Detroit's, Strike on new LP, The Freeworld  (Read 287 times)

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!

THE FREEWORLD LP (United Vision Entertainment)

www.longrangedistribution.com

Detroit's new rising star, Strike delivers his debut album, "The Freeworld" (United Vision Entertainment).  Strike made an appearance in the Oscar Winning "8 mile Movie" as the bad guy, Lycety Split.   Strike was Eminem's nemesis in the film, which is also available on DVD (close to 3 million in sales).  The first single/video, "Celebration" produced by: Cyzer Sosay, which is a  hardcore party anthem, has been receiving rotation on the mix-tape circuits and video networks in Detroit/worldwide.    Rappers, Malik (Chedda Boyz), Brando, Animal Chief (Mountain Climbaz) and DJ King David appears in this joint to list a few.  The album features, Method Man, Wesley Valentine, David Ruffin Jr, Bilal  and Miz Korona.  Production By: Dirty Bird, Chris Trife, Overtone and DJ Butter to list.  Be on the look out for Strike in the upcoming film, "I Wish I Had  A House Like This" featuring Capone-N-Nore, Jermaine Hopkins and D-Don.   Don't sleep on the mixtape, "Unsportsmanlike Conduct" (Hosted By: DJ Bullies) available now: www.mixtapedetroit.com  www.mixtapesinc.com  www.rensoul.com

For More Information and purchasing the new album, "The Freeworld" by Strike
www.detroitonstrike.com

davida.b.

Re: Method Man unites with Detroit's, Strike on new LP, The Freeworld
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 09:29:26 PM »
Why were the Eminem & D12 tracks cut?

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Method Man unites with Detroit's, Strike on new LP, The Freeworld
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2005, 02:30:27 PM »
I heard some tracks was on his mixtape w/Eminem & D12

Here Is The Cover I Found