Author Topic: Daz Dillinger Flaunts His "Lifestyle" (produces new single, in video)  (Read 609 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
As we have been reporting over recent months rap duo Lifestyle, comprising of Snoop Dogg’s younger brother, Bing and, DJ Quik’s cousin, H.I.T. are in the studio recording their debut album, "Lubrication." This is still ongoing however they have just announced that they have recently completed filming their first music video in support of their upcoming radio single, "All I Need," which was produced by the legendary rapper and producer, and Dogg Pound member, Daz Dillinger. Daz says he wants the fans to know,

"They’re my little cousins, so I grew up with them. I like helping them out because I know they’re going to help their cousin, and vice versa."

In addition to having produced the single, Daz also appears in the video which has been directed by Christian Strickland, who has created music videos for artists including Three 6 Mafia, Juvenile, Rosco and Webbie.

The former Death Row Records recording artist went on to say he is heavily involved with the Lifestyle single and its accompanying music video because he very much wants to support the group’s record label, the Houston and Los Angeles based Lethal Entertainment : "I like the way Lifestyle is doing it, they’re on Tommy Bruno and Greedy Greg’s label, Lethal Entertainment, plus they’re independent." Daz states that Lifestyle will make an important contribution to the ever growing 'roster' of West Coast rap artists, giving them an authentic Dillinger-style endorsement, he says, "They’ll add more flame, more weed to the game!"

"It’s a beautiful thing," says Bing. "To actually get to work together with Daz and do positive things." His opposite number, H.I.T. says, "It’s a privilege to work with Daz, a real honor. He adds his trademark sound to our album with the song he produced for us."

As ever dubcnn will be back with more news, audio and video from the project as we get it, until then check the picture of the group and Daz.

www.dubcnn.com for image etc...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

We Fly High

Re: Daz Dillinger Flaunts His "Lifestyle" (produces new single, in video)
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 02:29:15 PM »
hahaha where was that picture taken of them? theres hella bibles and everything in the background, haha daz is hilarious.

Okka

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2005, 10:37:57 PM »
Props for the read

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2005, 02:36:11 AM »
hahaha where was that picture taken of them? theres hella bibles and everything in the background, haha daz is hilarious.

and Pretty Tony in a monogramed dressing gown.. they just got him outta bed or what? lol

Paul

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2005, 03:54:16 AM »
im really interested in this project although their new single's title is the same as daz's new single's title
"all i need"
funkyfreshintheflesh

Okka

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2005, 07:45:45 AM »
Is dubcnn gotta up that video when it's released?

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2005, 08:08:05 AM »
HIT from the LBC is DOPE! I wanna hear more from him.

Okka

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2005, 08:23:02 AM »
HIT from the LBC is DOPE! I wanna hear more from him.

Is this H.I.T the same as Hit from the LBC? Damn, wasn't he on Soopafly's "Hittin Fo"

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2005, 10:26:54 AM »

yea we will be doing and the audio! ;)

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Okka

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2005, 10:41:43 AM »

yea we will be doing and the audio! ;)

Damn, i'm really waitin for that shit :D

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2005, 11:16:43 AM »
Dope news... 8)