Author Topic: Mama!  (Read 99 times)

bez

Mama!
« on: September 30, 2005, 01:45:49 PM »
I open my eyes and still see you, standin still, full of will, and I remember the days when I would look to you for a push in the direction of the dreams I so wanna forfil,
You told me I could be the greatest, I could always conquer all, don't settle for a job thats tasteless son, you can have it all,
I always tried to act myself, always tried to be respectful, you brought me up in this world, never once acted neglectful, always there for my rescue so I know I aint ever gunna forget you,
I love you mama and you know not enough words can express my deep feelings inside, if I had a problem I always new you would swollow your pride and stand by my side no matter how hard the ride, wipin the tears from my eyes,
Love your scent from your perfume, the smell I'll never forget, love the way you used to dry my hair when I was a kid, when it was wet,
I love everything about you, your my mother and my friend forever, hope you know in your heart of hearts that I cherish every single moment we spend together,
Love to know that I can come home and tell you anything and everything, whats going on in my life, if I was sick and I needed anything I wouldent have to ask twice, but it ain't nice,
For me to remember how I took you granted, how I would steal from your purse not care about the money and go ahead and spend it, I hate myself  like a bad habit,
I'm sorry for the pain I caused you, through school and all, gettin into trouble with the wrong crowd I was a fool and all, but you stuck by my side like a soldier, guided me back on the right track, dam it feels so good to know that you had my back,
You where always there for me, thank god you still are, cos I know with you by my side I'll always go far, I love you mama......forever.....