Author Topic: D12's Bizarre and Young MC Weigh In on "Celebrity Fit Club" (sohh.com)  (Read 224 times)

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oct 04 - D12's Bizarre and Young MC Weigh In on "Celebrity Fit Club" (sohh.com)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daily Hip-Hop News:
D12's Bizarre and Young MC Weigh In on "Celebrity Fit Club"
Tuesday - October 4, 2005
by Rashaun Hall

D12's Bizarre and Young MC will fight the battle of the bulge on the next installment of VH1's fitness and nutrition series, "Celebrity Fit Club."

Now in production, the series will also feature actress Countess Vaughn (Kim on "The Parkers"), actress Tempestt Bledsoe (Vanessa on "The Cosby Show"), actor Jeff Conaway ("Taxi," "Grease"), comedian Bruce Vilanch, actress Kelly LeBrock ("The Woman In Red"), and Chastity Bono (daughter of Sonny & Cher).

advertisement

Over two seasons, 15 previous Celebrity Fit Clubbers have learned about fitness, diets and nutrition, all while losing a combined total of 465 pounds.

Previous Celebrity Fit Clubbers have included Biz Markie, model Tocarra ("America's Next Top Model"), comedian Kim Coles ("Living Single") and Jackee Harry ("227"), among others.

In other Bizarre news, the Detroit MC released his solo debut, Hannicap Circus, in June.

"Celebrity Fit Club 3" is set to air Thursdays at 10 pm beginning in January.

source: http://alerts.sohh.com/article.php/7621

davida.b.

Re: D12's Bizarre and Young MC Weigh In on "Celebrity Fit Club" (sohh.com)
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 03:09:39 PM »
I knew it was a matter of time before another rapper got onto "Celebrity Fit Club", excpet I thought it would be someone more talented, like Raekwon, or Eightball.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 10:12:53 PM »
 :laugh: I'm going to check it out,it should be funny... ;D

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2005, 10:17:50 PM »
 :laugh: ;D :D