Author Topic: NEW: DJ Far Presents: Western Conference All Stars: Treacherous Records Edition  (Read 110 times)

EFFeX

As promised we are happy to announce the release of DJ Far's latest mixtape titled Western Conference All Stars Volume 7: Treacherous Records Edition which is hosted by Crooked I. The mixtape which features appearances from Crooked I, Knoc Turn'al, K-Young, One-2 and several others is a great compilation of the most recent heat to be delivered from the Treacherous camp. Because the body of work is so diverse, this project is a great place for casual listeners to start digging through the Treacherous catalog. Interestingly enough, this is not the first time DJ Far has reached out to help support Treacherous Records. Recently, we announced that DJ Far released a project titled The Art Of The Freestyle Volume 2 which features a collection of Crooked I's greatest freestyles. Additionally, DJ Far is gearing up to release his next mixtape titled Western Conference All Stars: Special Edition which will feature over one-hundred freestyles from the best emcee's on the West Coast including Crooked I. If you are interested in learning more about DJ Far and his past projects, you can do so by visiting his official MySpace page. In the mean time, please take a chance to download this latest project to support both DJ Far and the hard working crew at Treacherous Records. As always, stay tuned to The B.O.S.S. Board as we will continue to bring you up-to-date information regarding all your favorite artists.

Reference: http://www.mediafire.com/?2ate1n2dn2q

1.Crooked I ft Kobe - Circle Gang Anthem
 2.Crooked I - 8-11 Pt 1 
 3.Knoc Turn'al - When I Wanna 
 4.K-Young ft One-2 - I'm So Fresh 
 5.One-2 - Machine Gun Rap Flow 
 6.Crooked I ft One-2 & K-Young - Money Talks 
 7.Crooked I - Slaughterhouse Is A Big Deal 
 8.Knoc Turn'al - Amen 
 9.One-2 ft Crooked I - The Signs 
 10.Crooked I - 8-11 Pt 2 
 11.K-Young ft Ya Boy - Summer Love 
 12.Knoc Turn'al - Sorry I Left You 
 13.One-2 ft Knoc Turn'al - I''ll Be Down 
 14.One-2 - I'm Gunnin 
 15.K-Young ft Crooked I, Kobe & Cashis - My Last 
 16.Knoc Turn'al - Dj Booth Freestyle 
 17.One-2 ft Blaqthoven - Real With It 
 18.K-Young - My Friend Conscious 
 19.Crooked I ft Horse Shoe Gang - Run This Town Freestyle 
 20.Crooked I - 8-11 Pt 3 (H's On The Side)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 03:38:34 PM by EFFeX »

Lunatic

tracklisting?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I never copped a few of these tracks, whats the quality like, DJ's etc? +1 bro