Author Topic: Jin - The Emcee's Properganda  (Read 160 times)

KURUPTION-81

Jin - The Emcee's Properganda
« on: October 01, 2005, 02:01:06 PM »
Over at allhiphop.com they r literally going crazy over this album, so far every one is giving it 4-5 mics (classic material, no skipable tracks) claiming its pure hip hop/old school and the complete opposite to the rest is history.

Has anyone heard it yet and know what its like ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Jin - The Emcee's Properganda
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 03:15:57 PM »
i know forums that give Tony Yayo 5/5 mics classic material reviews...i dont believe what people say...download then listen and decide for yourself.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2005, 04:00:29 PM »
This album is much better then his last one...big improvement...i was suprised how his song writing gotten alot better...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2005, 04:50:11 AM »
i know forums that give Tony Yayo 5/5 mics classic material reviews...i dont believe what people say...download then listen and decide for yourself.

They aint a bunch of chumps over at the ill community (allhiphpop.com) handing out 5 mics like there flyers, its a real good board.

I dont download albums so i have to go off the feedback from forums etc

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2005, 02:00:32 PM »
My First Time is the hottest track on there...