Author Topic: heard of game being a stripper but really cuddie...this is too much.  (Read 1478 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: heard of game being a stripper but really cuddie...this is too much.
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2005, 07:45:29 PM »
game is a bitch. he gives compton a bad name and he definitly dont deserve to have a tatt of eazy on his arm.

man shut the fuck up, do this world a favor and shut the muthafuck up. you have never even been to compton, you definitly dont deserve to have an avatar of eazy e

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2005, 02:19:04 PM »

you're just some random Game hater. Talkin about "yo, it's a know fact Game was a stripper"! Explain why you're so sure about that!! If that tape really exists it would've been all over the internet..

nigga i don't give a fuck about game! i just posted what i found. i made no comment on the original post. on other post i stated the nigga can spit but seems a non-tugish wit all the apologizin....i ain't hatin on the nigga he hate on his self. tell him clean his shyt up.
& you....you just some random game lover sour cause you thought the nigga was super thug.

then explain where you found all those "facts". And dont come up with the rumour section from sohh!!! What kind of bullshit is all that, like the fact that Game was a stripper! Game told you himself? You went to the club when Game was stripping? It's not that I'm a Game lover, i just hate it when people make up all kind of stories to make some artist look bad. That's the way gunit would handle things...

that damn sig. is disturbing, shit gets me all tha time........... :grumpy:

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2005, 08:28:07 PM »
LMAO!!aha Gay Zee versus Gayme shit its gonna be a hot game til death i believe.
thats new to me didnt know gayme was a stripper
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2005, 08:31:09 PM »
its people like this that are destroying the career of a talented west coast artist.
hmm that's new to me too i didnt know gayme was talented
My soundcloud !

ShadowDub

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2005, 10:46:56 PM »
Jay already denied game being one of the artist in his war path. They asked him on the radio and he said he didn't know where people got that rumor from and denied knowing anything about an alleged tape. I forgot who he said is working on arranging a meeting to drop the beef between Bleek and Game.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2005, 01:11:53 PM »
its people like this that are destroying the career of a talented west coast artist.

LMAO

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2005, 01:42:21 PM »

LMAO

muaha some looney toon.We dont have the same conception of whats a talented rapper prolly
In this case Game seem to destroy himself i mean his background.A stripper wtf.Naw man cant talk much with u its pretty undecent im done with that thread ,it smell shit.First we had studios gangstas now we got a stripper...whats the next step?a transexual,a 70 years old man doin gangsta shit?..this has no fucking end if they continue this way. 
« Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 02:06:55 PM by GFONK »
My soundcloud !