Author Topic: Pacific Division Wide Opened  (Read 192 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Pacific Division Wide Opened
« on: October 11, 2005, 08:22:54 PM »
I don't want the Lakers to be Like The Spurs and win championships/Divisions b/c the other teams best player is injured but the Lakers need breaks (like amare stoudmire been out 4-5 months) untill they are a great team again,,,,

So with Amare Stoudmire been out for 4-5 months the suns are going to struggle big time,they lost a lot of players in the off-season and now this...

The kings fucking suck,they lost what made that team good a couple years ago,they play no "D",they just gave up 58 points in the first half to the Mavs..so fuck the kings..

The Clippers are going to be the clippers,enough said ;D

and the warriors have a solid perimiter team But i don't see there coach out coaching phil Jax,plus kobe will have B.Davis and J,Rich in foul trouble all day so fuck the warriors to ;D

Suns>>Lakers>>>Warriors

but there's no reason , Lakers>>Suns>>WArriors 8)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 08:26:20 PM by "Speak On It"-Kurupt »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Pacific Division Wide Opened
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 08:39:36 PM »
Suns losing their best player for 4 months is definately a huge blow for them

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 11:13:44 PM »
ye i heard, right after the big contract extension..i wonder if the team knew this before folking out the money to Amare

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2005, 05:49:20 AM »
I don't want the Lakers to be Like The Spurs and win championships/Divisions b/c the other teams best player is injured but the Lakers need breaks (like amare stoudmire been out 4-5 months) untill they are a great team again,,,,

what an idiot lol Who was injured on the Pistons last year? As a matter of fact...who did we face in the entire playoffs where there best player was injured? lol. Thats like sayin that in one of your championships...since Duncan was playin injured, the championship didnt count. Quit tryin to prove yourself as the stupidest poster ever in the Sports section. At least wait till your 13 to start posting again.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2005, 06:53:18 AM »

what an idiot lol Who was injured on the Pistons last year? As a matter of fact...who did we face in the entire playoffs where there best player was injured? lol. Thats like sayin that in one of your championships...since Duncan was playin injured, the championship didnt count. Quit tryin to prove yourself as the stupidest poster ever in the Sports section. At least wait till your 13 to start posting again.

:laugh:  :laugh: :laugh: fucking faggot,shut the fuck up  :-*
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 04:47:21 AM by "Speak On It"-Kurupt »

acbaylove

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2005, 02:09:12 PM »
Right now Clippers > Lakers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2005, 11:02:13 AM »
Right now Clippers > Lakers.

LMAO.

Right now Laker haters > You.