Author Topic: Trapped In The Closet - 20 Chapters!  (Read 301 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Trapped In The Closet - 20 Chapters!
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2005, 09:59:23 PM »
You're right, murder and pissing are two compleley different ball parks, but you missed the point. The point is that if a 15 year old is capable of making an adult decision and being held responsible for it (murder), it seems like you can also be held responsible as an adult when you make a lower level decision (the decision to agree to being pissed on). it aint like she was tied down with guns to her head.

As far as R Kelly, I aint concerned about what he do cause "age aint nothin but a number." LOL But real talk, these hoes is old enough to know what they wanna do and they old enough to know what they doin. I don't support it, but it aint like he forcin nobody to do nothin they dont wanna do. Long as nobody gettin hurt, thats his business.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2005, 12:01:46 AM »
There is a reason why you are considered an adult until you are 18. For something like murder, it is such a terrible act, and some kids that do it don't feel remorse, so that is why some are tried as adults. But look at it this way. R. Kelly was out of high school before that girl was even born. He was supposedly 34 in that vid, and she was 15. I'll let something like that slide after both parties are considered adult, but dude is a baby snatcher. I'm not saying most, but a lot of girls are dumb as hell, especiially with someone famous. They think they are old enough, but they are not. Teens try to act older than they actually are. I don't know how old you are, but I've already spent my time in high school, and it was painfully obvious to me.

dray

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2005, 09:53:35 PM »
this shit is crazy! won't this dude stop!???!!!