Author Topic: Classic Battles!!  (Read 303 times)

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
Re: Classic Battles!!
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2002, 04:58:04 PM »
Can't believe nobody mentioned Quik.  You gotta consider him one of the all time dopest battle rappers.  Check "Let You Have It" on Safe And Sound.  I was bumpin that earlier today and was like.. woooow!  Quik eat.. Eiht.. UP!

He rips Eiht appart.  And that was like the 3rd time:  Dollaz And Sense, Let You Have It, Cant Fuck Wit A Ni__a.

Id like to see
Quik Vs. Any Crip On Wax.

man.....

u betta chek out my post
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2002, 05:00:53 PM »

man.....

u betta chek out my post

Oh shit.. good one homie.. I was clickin too fast.. hahaha.. I totally agree with that 'ish!

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

tnp

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2002, 05:02:06 PM »
Bad Azz vs Technique
Tray Deee vs Crooked I
Kam vs Threat

I think those would be the most even in a battle

WiCkEd

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2002, 05:29:13 PM »
DMX VS TUPAC

Quadruple OG

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2002, 06:32:46 PM »
Crooked I vs. anyone on Doggystyle Records (could destroy anyone on that label, set a lot of people straight, and make Snoop look less of a God-like figure some peeps on this board make him out to be)

Daz vs. Kurupt (a very good storyline here, this would be very good battle)

Chino XL vs. Nelly (I know this would be a joke, but it'll give people a good laugh to see Nelly attempt to battle him)

Jermaine Dupri vs. Lil Bow Wow (bet JD's gonna be pissed that the only person in the rap game shorter than him is gonna be taller than him pretty soon)

J. Lo vs. Mariah Carey (an actress who wants to be a pop star vs. a pop star who wants to be an actress)

Fabolous vs. Ma$e

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2002, 09:53:34 PM »
I'd like to see two camps go at it... you know like if the new Death Row gets into it with Dogghouse as expected.. that would be tight. Only thing that makes it no so coo' is that they're more likely to take it to another level.. to tha gun clap and body bag level.. nobody wants to see that these days in Hip Hop.

Maybe the Likwit Crew v.s some other crew. I think they would bring maaad ass heat in a battle rap. especially if they were all together. It would be even doper if the crew they were facing were from the East Coast.. it would just be a lyrical battle from both Coasts to see who comes tighter.

Ras Kass vs Ja Rule - Dont get me wrong... there's no chance Ja Rule would even win.. it would just be dope too see.. one of the best Underground rappers attacking one of the most pop rappers out there. Ras Kass could probably start dissing becuase some poeple compare their looks and Ras Kass could take offense.

Yukmouth vs Scarface - I'm not sure where.. but I heard they had a lil beef. I'm not as into Yukmouth as I used to be.. I think his style was better before he got on that whole THUG tip... But I've seen him be dope before, he can come hard as muthafucker... and we all know Scarface can get down.. He's a legend from tha south.. He'd be protecting his crown... it would just be tight to see...

Daz Vs Kurupt - I think Kurupt would win. He's doing better than Daz. He left Daz. He's lyrically stronger than Daz. Daz harmed himself.. He doesn't handle his business right... he made alot of dumb moves. I haven't felt too much of Daz's work since Retaliation Revenge & Getback... I thought that CD was tha shit.. after that though.. almost everything he drops bores me and is kinda dissapointing.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

S.G.V.

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2002, 09:59:28 PM »
Yukmouth vs Scarface - I'm not sure where.. but I heard they had a lil beef. I'm as into Yukmouth as I used to be.. I think his style was better before he got on that whole THUG tip... But I've seen him be dope before, he can come hard as muthafucker... and we all know Scarface can get down.. it would just be tight to see...

yuk thinks hes the king of rap-a-lot, plus hes still dissing too short no matter what he says....so scarface takes offense to both

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2002, 10:37:13 PM »
Daz vs. Kurupt
Crooked I vs. Snoop Dogg
Dre vs. JD
KRS vs. Nelly
Yukmoth vs. Too Short
Crooked I vs. Tray Dee
Shyne vs. Puffy
Death Row vs. Dogghouse(this wouldnt be just a lyrical battle if this happens tho, Suge would take it personal and there would be drama!!)