Author Topic: small 40 glocc update  (Read 195 times)

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
small 40 glocc update
« on: October 14, 2005, 10:59:49 AM »
I went to the G-Unit concert in Rotterdam Holland tuesday (don't have internet in my appartment so I didn't post till now)
and I saw 40 Glocc walking through the crowd so I decided to approach him (I was really excited cuz Im a huge 40 Glocc fan)
I asked him about his upcoming releases. He told me his next solo was coming out on Infamous/G-Unit but they didn't have a date yet and that they were working on a Zoo Babies album. They are both untitled at the moment and no dates as of yet.
I also asked him about a possible Riflemen or Game Bangaz album, but they were too busy with their solo projects
He was a real cool guy, down to earth and he was excited to meet a real fan in europe...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: small 40 glocc update
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 11:16:15 AM »
yeah 40 Glocc is doing it... dubcnn covered the g-unit show in karlsruhe gemrany on sunday look for the update on that soon... aswell as some new 40 glocc audio.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 11:22:23 AM »
tight news

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2005, 01:11:36 PM »
i'll be waiting on the zoo babies album for a long time now...

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2005, 01:17:39 PM »
thanx for the update man..40glocc has huge potential, Dr,Dre knew that so he gave him free beat for the Jackal anyway hes one of my fav rappers on the west..his outspoken I n II are fire , and all those exclusive audio dubcnn is throwin from him is off tha hook so i cant wait for that new audio..propz

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2005, 04:01:47 PM »
40 told me the same thing at the afterparty. He signed to G-Unit as a solo artist and the Zoo Babies also signed to G-Unit.

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2005, 05:34:11 PM »
thanx for the update man..40glocc has huge potential, Dr,Dre knew that so he gave him free beat for the Jackal anyway hes one of my fav rappers on the west..his outspoken I n II are fire , and all those exclusive audio dubcnn is throwin from him is off tha hook so i cant wait for that new audio..propz
Actually... Dre Gave 40 3 or 4 free beats... he said that hes used one for his album the jakal... they gonna use another one for the zoo babies album and the other one he still don't know... i heard a couple tracks from his upcomin album...they sick..speacially the one wit sleepy brown... and the track i produced for him feat kokane... ask about me!!!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 05:51:52 PM by Jynxx »

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2005, 06:32:11 AM »
Actually... Dre Gave 40 3 or 4 free beats... he said that hes used one for his album the jakal... they gonna use another one for the zoo babies album and the other one he still don't know... i heard a couple tracks from his upcomin album...they sick..speacially the one wit sleepy brown... and the track i produced for him feat kokane... ask about me!!!

cool man, thanx..cant wait to hear those cuts..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM