Author Topic: how come alot of people.....  (Read 106 times)

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
how come alot of people.....
« on: April 24, 2002, 04:39:02 PM »
how come the same posts been on here for the past week
what happend this board used to give news links
and alot of hot topics before why is it so slow?
whas going on come on ya'll dun let this board lose its title
of best board online come on yo help
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Suga Foot

Re: how come alot of people.....
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2002, 04:49:21 PM »
oooooooooooooh...It Ain't My Fault!

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: how come alot of people.....
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2002, 04:58:33 PM »
No doubt.  We do need to and will pick up the speed here at the board.  I, my self.. have been workin alot but I do, somewhat agree.. we need to pick up the pace with more positive posts about hip hop, period!  There is alot of good news out there I'm sure of it.  Summer time is coming up! :P

One thing that I notice is that BPG has been alot more active and this will for sure bring new, dope news.  My homie will come thru.  My plan is to spend more time after work on the board, hittin up news and ideas that I've thought of during the day.  I've also been scanning alot of shit from old magazines that Ive collected over the years.  So Ill be hittin the board up with that type of shit.  Like the intro to

www.westcoast2k.cjb.net

I scanned that and hit Lil Jizzle up with that.  I have tons of rare nice quality pics I wanna share with the homies.

Dont lose faith homie.  WCC's still and always will be the hottest.  We got dope members from that old Dre board.  Period.

Ax

Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt