Author Topic: home made bong  (Read 320 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: home made bong
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2005, 05:19:16 AM »
Couple years ago a dozen of homies put some money together to buy a kick-ass bong as a friend's birthday gift. Still smoke it. It rules hard. You can put a lot of ice in so the smoke isnt so annoyingly hot, and it just never brakes, you can smack it against walls and shit it won't brake.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2005, 11:04:46 AM »
yeah maybe i'll buy a pyrex bong one day, but i'm afraid to break that shit.

coola

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2005, 09:07:45 PM »
Couple years ago a dozen of homies put some money together to buy a kick-ass bong as a friend's birthday gift. Still smoke it. It rules hard. You can put a lot of ice in so the smoke isnt so annoyingly hot, and it just never brakes, you can smack it against walls and shit it won't brake.

putting ice in a bong actually makes it more harsh, there is more water vapour that way..

buy a pipe, or some papers, anything would be better than that thing you call a bong...

AndrE16686

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2005, 03:57:08 AM »
Its all good people, after all its only smoke and its about getting high itself.

Elaborately constructed homemade bongs make smoking more memorable. My best memories are of my homie blazin away on this weird creation of his, totally blinded, unaware the thing is catching on fire itself. I waited awhile before tellin him, the moment was just too rich to spoil!

8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2005, 06:05:04 AM »

putting ice in a bong actually makes it more harsh, there is more water vapour that way..

buy a pipe, or some papers, anything would be better than that thing you call a bong...

put ice in the "throat" of the bong not in the "stomach"
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2005, 08:55:08 AM »
No, it's not a sin

coola

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2005, 06:19:19 PM »

put ice in the "throat" of the bong not in the "stomach"

doesnt change the fact you still get more water vapour.