Author Topic: Shyne to Tha Row?  (Read 463 times)

S.G.V.

Re: Shyne to Tha Row?
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2002, 09:25:20 PM »

and if u think about it, bad boy is still sellin records.

very true...point taken
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2002, 10:30:21 PM »
If Shyne signs with Tha Row it will bring alot of contraversy....Puffy will be dead & Suge will use him to diss Snoop ,Dogghouse, & everybody that he's hatin on

and then Death Row will be back on top

But the Dogghouse vs Death Row beef will get bigger

Word!! It would be some drama if this is true and Shyne does sign wit Tha Row!! Just like u said Suge will use him to diss Snoop and Dre and em and then their will be another big azz rap war!! If Shyne did sign to Tha Row and he started dissin Puffy, Dre and Snoop, do u think any of them would fire back wit some heat on Tha Row?? Or do u think they would just ignore it like they have? IMO I dont think any of em would fire back! I think they would just ignore it!

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2002, 10:35:40 PM »
Word!! It would be some drama if this is true and Shyne does sign wit Tha Row!! Just like u said Suge will use him to diss Snoop and Dre and em and then their will be another big azz rap war!! If Shyne did sign to Tha Row and he started dissin Puffy, Dre and Snoop, do u think any of them would fire back wit some heat on Tha Row?? Or do u think they would just ignore it like they have? IMO I dont think any of em would fire back! I think they would just ignore it!

word...they are scard of suge and tha row! but man i think suge wud be glad if they retaliated coz then tha row would have sumthin to answer bak 2 and it would bring him a lot of money...it's about time dre and snoop fuckin dissed sude and tha row bak.

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2002, 10:42:54 PM »
I feel u dogg!! I want Dre and Snoop to just drop a bangin ass joint and fuck up Suge and Tha Row!!! That would be tight as fuck!! But, I know what they gettin at, they dont wanna really fire back at em cause that would just make Suge have somethin to fire back at and then it would make Suge mo loot and it would start anotha big azz rap war!! But I dont ever see Dre and Snoop retaliatin on em!! I can just hope they do, someday!!! ;)